ERFAN_ALSENOSY's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 8

๐Ÿค”How can i remove a bad place?๐Ÿ˜

How can I eliminate the shops that promote sexual products and remove them from the map even though I have classified them as undesirable and have not been removed or even removed any image of them

@localguidesegypt #localguidesegypt
@letsguide #letsguide
@connectlive #connectlive
***proud to be a local guide***

Have a lovely day, wherever you are!
6 comments
Level 8

๐Ÿค”How can i remove a bad place?๐Ÿ˜

How can I eliminate the shops that promote sexual products and remove them from the map even though I have classified them as undesirable and have not been removed or even removed any image of them

@letsguide #letsguide

Level 10

Dot.: ๐Ÿค”How can i remove a bad place?๐Ÿ˜

If this kind of business is legal in your country, it's allowed to be on the Google Maps. If not - you can report them by Suggest an edit - Delete and using proper reason of deleting. The same is with images - if they are against Google rules you can report them. If they don't violate Google rules - they can stay on Maps.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Former Google Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿค”How can i remove a bad place?๐Ÿ˜

Hello @ERFAN_ALSENOSY,

I have merged both of your posts since they are about the same inquiry.

As @JacekNK already gave an answer to your question, just wanted to let you know that if your problem is connected to a fraudulent business, you can check the following article - How to identify and report fraud on Google Maps.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

I do not mean fraudulent activity but I generally mean selling sexual products on Google Maps and publishing images of these products blatantly.
@letsguide #letsguide

Former Google Contributor

Hello @ERFAN_ALSENOSY,

If you have found inappropriate content like you mentioned, you can always flag and report it. You can also check the Prohibited and Restricted Content Policy of maps.

If you have already did that, please note that it will take some time for the reported content to be reviewed and assessed.

Just wanted to also let you know that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@LilyanaZ thank you

@letsguide #letsguide