lethikhanhchi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

How can I report a local guide Spam?

Hey, I have a question. How can I report a local guide Spam? This account deliberately harassed my business and wanted to change my website into theirs. Please support me. 

His account: [REDACTED]

2 comments
Google Moderator

Re: How can I report a local guide Spam?

Hello @lethikhanhchi,

Thank you for reaching out, for privacy reason I am redacting his personal information and I will reach out to you via private message to resolve this issue. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Re: How can I report a local guide Spam?

Hi @lethikhanhchi in addition to what @AngieYC has told you and the help she'll provide for you - as a business user the best thing you can do is to claim your business then manage it via Google My Business https://business.google.com/ where you can manage your information, monitor it for unwanted change (claimed businesses don't usually apply LG changes) and communicate with your customers both via reviews and if it is supported in your area via Q&A and chat.