11 comments
Level 3

Adding new road

Nandaigajan Railway Station to Jafully market

Level 10

Re: Adding new road

Hi @Dpggmm

You can open three line menu on the right above of Google Maps APP,
After that you can open "Send Feedback" in your menu and then find first point of your road and after that write name of the road and note for it.

Send FeedbackSend FeedbackMissing Road.jpgSend Feedback

Please follow this steps

1. Open the Google Maps app Google Maps.
  2. Tap Menu Menu and then Send feedback and thenReport missing road.
  3. To report your issue, follow the instructions.
  4. Tap Send.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Re: How can I draw a new road

Hi @Dpggmm

You can open three line menu on the right above of Google Maps APP,
After that you can open "Send Feedback" in your menu and then find first point of your road and after that write name of the road and note for it.

Send FeedbackSend Feedback

Send FeedbackSend Feedback

Please follow this steps

1. Open the Google Maps app Google Maps.
  2. Tap Menu Menu and then Send feedback and thenReport missing road.
  3. To report your issue, follow the instructions.
  4. Tap Send.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

yes @Dpggmm you can report add new road as @Rezgar said 

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 9

Hi @Dpggmm!

Your intention is no doubt good .

But my feeling is that we are not supposed to do that . Naming a road is matter of government concern.

Naming of a road is highly sensitive , rigorous , socially challenging , may be debatable ones.

Last but not the least , it is often related to culture and heritage .

I have also seen nearby lot of places where names are not only ridiculous but often unnamed ones though the concerned riad is well popular and  right through the heart of city or suburbans or rural area or busy market .

Mondrito

Level 9

Hi @AmbrishVarshney!

May I intrude into your discussion?

I feel there are certain restrictions regarding , business terminus, naming roads , showing new surface  route ...

where perhaps we cannot edit ; or delete or rectify or modify or any temporary hutment or refugee camps unless otherwise specified .

I have sent  feed back quite a good number of times requesting for change but I got  specific answers from Google mapping authority. 

All those roads / places/  are continuing with the same old name .

Mondrito

Connect Moderator

Hi @Dpggmm

Please note that I have merged your posts with the same content. In this way all the replies will be on the same place. Thank you @Rezgar, @AmbrishVarshney for giving the correct information, and to @MONDRITO for the true feelings

If you need to change your original post, it is not necessary to repost it. You can simply make an edit.

Press the three black dots on the right top of your post then click on "edit"

edit2.JPG

Level 10

@MONDRITO that why i added word report that mean you can report to google now that's on google they do that or not.

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 9

Hi @AmbrishVarshney !

What you did is absolutely right . 

What I have written on my post , most of the time I received from Google after sending feed back .

More over  i came crosse some places , very near to my residence : showing completely different name .

I tried but the road name did not change , though officially that name ; appeared in map is used , including deed , post office address , adhaar card , driving  licennce ..... every where .

Mondrito