Rezgar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

How can I create a photo album in Connect

Hi to all

The number of my uploaded photos is increasing and needs to be categorized.
How can I create a photo album in Connect?

Best Regards
Rezgar

Kermanshah, Kermanshah Province, Iran
21 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: How can I create a photo album in Connect

Sorry for reaching your post so late, @Rezgar, and thank you @Sagir for tagging.

The answer is: Yes, you can many different folders for the photos (1000) stored in Connect. I can see that at the moment you have 509 photos loaded in your Public Folder, so I understand that it is a bit difficult to locate a specific photo that you want to load

I will try to explain it in a simple way, starting from the beginning.

We will proceed step by step, from Creating a new folder to Moving photos Between folders 

Creating a new folder is quite easy: by default you have two albums: Public and Hidden. When you upload a photo, if you click on the three black dots near to "saved Photos", you have the option for creating a "new album". Click on there and give a name to the album. Proceeding in this way is very simple, and will give you the options to "categorize" your photos

folder.JPG

Unfortunately no one is aware of this option, so we normally posts all the photos on the default folder.

So the important question is: can we move photos between albums and, if so, how can we do it?

Yes we can (again). this is a bit longer, so please follow me carefully. With a wrong step you can easily delete your photos, so please read with attention!!

1) click over one of your photos. The photo will opens

rezgar01.JPG

(beautiful photo - my comment)

I have highlighted 3 points: The album where the photo is stored, The board where the photo is posted, the post (one or more) where the photo is used

If you click over the name of the album where the photo is stored - Public(Rezgar) - in this case, you will see your album

select the photos the you want to move in one of the albums that you created in the previous step, then press on the three black dots (on the left side, in this case) and choose "move"

rezgar-move.JPG

A pop-up will opens, giving you the possibility for choosing the destination folder (album)

Rezgar-select.JPG

Handle with care.

Good luck

Ermes

View solution in original post

Level 9

Hello @Rezgar,

I don't think there is any such option available in connect. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

No one to help?

Best Regards
Rezgar

Connect Moderator

Hi Bro @Rezgar this option is not available on connect. 

What I will advise is you should be creating your album using Google photo and share the link here. This is the best option for now. 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Thanks a lot @Sagir

I know to use Google Photos to share here, 
I was looking for a solution at Connect.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Connect Moderator

@Rezgar

I don't think there is any for now.. May be later if the connect team decided to include such...

Kind regards 

Sagir 

Level 10

Thank you for your attention my dear friend @Sagir

Best Regards
Rezgar

Connect Moderator

You are most welcome my friend @Rezgar

Let me tag @LuisRG @TraciC @ErmesT @KarenVChinMay be they will know better

Level 10

Thanks a lot 

Connect Moderator
Solution

Sorry for reaching your post so late, @Rezgar, and thank you @Sagir for tagging.

The answer is: Yes, you can many different folders for the photos (1000) stored in Connect. I can see that at the moment you have 509 photos loaded in your Public Folder, so I understand that it is a bit difficult to locate a specific photo that you want to load

I will try to explain it in a simple way, starting from the beginning.

We will proceed step by step, from Creating a new folder to Moving photos Between folders 

Creating a new folder is quite easy: by default you have two albums: Public and Hidden. When you upload a photo, if you click on the three black dots near to "saved Photos", you have the option for creating a "new album". Click on there and give a name to the album. Proceeding in this way is very simple, and will give you the options to "categorize" your photos

folder.JPG

Unfortunately no one is aware of this option, so we normally posts all the photos on the default folder.

So the important question is: can we move photos between albums and, if so, how can we do it?

Yes we can (again). this is a bit longer, so please follow me carefully. With a wrong step you can easily delete your photos, so please read with attention!!

1) click over one of your photos. The photo will opens

rezgar01.JPG

(beautiful photo - my comment)

I have highlighted 3 points: The album where the photo is stored, The board where the photo is posted, the post (one or more) where the photo is used

If you click over the name of the album where the photo is stored - Public(Rezgar) - in this case, you will see your album

select the photos the you want to move in one of the albums that you created in the previous step, then press on the three black dots (on the left side, in this case) and choose "move"

rezgar-move.JPG

A pop-up will opens, giving you the possibility for choosing the destination folder (album)

Rezgar-select.JPG

Handle with care.

Good luck

Ermes