OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

How can I Delete The Whole Post or Move it to another categories!?!?

Is there any option to delete all Thread ( Post)  or to shift from category to another !?!?

Help me what to do !?

New York, NY, United States
15 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: MY HEART πŸ’– NOT Allowing Me to Have More Kudos 😒😭😒😭

@OSAMA No, you may not delete or move threads to another category as threads may only be deleted or moved by Google Moderators, which we only do if a post is spam or inappropriate. You may, however, delete your original post only if no one has responded after you. I recommend doing a quick check before you post to ensure that your post in on topic/relevant to Connect and the Local Guides program prior to posting as well as ensuring it is in the correct category.

As Google Moderators regularly moderate Connect, we will move posts and remove solutions as we determine it to be necessary to keep Connect a warm, welcoming, accurate and organized place for all. That being said, I'm moving this post to General Discussion as it is not feedback or feature request. πŸ™‚

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 9

Level 7

@OSAMA, no need to worry brother, If I have your permission, please let me request all those members have given you Kudos to "please remove their Kudos" as we cannot see you in 😭πŸ˜₯ mode 😜

Level 9

Bro @EjazShah @MedRidaZ

I edit my reply to match the title πŸ˜‰

Level 7

@OSAMA wrote:

😒😭😒😭😒

My heart πŸ’– also not give you permission @EjazShah πŸ˜­πŸ˜’😭😒😭😒😭😒😭

Then @OSAMA, may I request you to consider it best answer for your post and close this topic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜œπŸ—£

Level 8

Googler
Solution

@OSAMA No, you may not delete or move threads to another category as threads may only be deleted or moved by Google Moderators, which we only do if a post is spam or inappropriate. You may, however, delete your original post only if no one has responded after you. I recommend doing a quick check before you post to ensure that your post in on topic/relevant to Connect and the Local Guides program prior to posting as well as ensuring it is in the correct category.

As Google Moderators regularly moderate Connect, we will move posts and remove solutions as we determine it to be necessary to keep Connect a warm, welcoming, accurate and organized place for all. That being said, I'm moving this post to General Discussion as it is not feedback or feature request. πŸ™‚

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

That's it @TraciC πŸ€—

By mistake I write my post under wrong category , and I don't know how to move it or Delete , so I edit all the post 

Thank you So Much πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸŽπŸŽ

I make quick check , sometimes you were very excited and forget to make quick check

So it's ok we learn new thing from you today

About moving the Posts keep around us we feel more confident πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Level 8

Re: How can I Delete The Whole Post or Move it to another categories!?!?

Hi @OSAMA..

I am happy that you got your answer.. πŸ™‚

@OSAMA wrote:

Is there any option to delete all Thread ( Post)  or to shift from category to another !?!?

Help me what to do !?

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Re: How can I Delete The Whole Post or Move it to another categories!?!?

@OSAMA@SalmaanN@TraciC@MedRidaZ@EjazShahWe should have an option to change categories