devrenyallweip1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

How are you guys handeling this heat?

it has been hot for the last week!! I dislike the summer. how about you guys??

Los Angeles, CA, USA
15 comments
Level 2

Re: How are you guys handeling this heat?

Omg! I’m in the UK and it’s far too hot for me. We are experiencing 29 degree heat which may not seem a lot but trust me it is for London. I for one cannot wait for September. Then I know the winter is finally approaching. 

Level 3

I live in Los Angeles too and I am ready for winter to begin. This heat is not for the faint. I would rather have winter all year long 🙂

Level 7

This has been one of the strongest Summer's I've felt in the last decade here in Florida. How do I deal with the heat? I don't LOL I stay indoors.

Level 4

@devrenyallweip1

Chicago heat is wonderful & dangerous at the same time. To handle it better, I try to mediate between being outdoors & relaxing inside the well ventilated, conditioned indoors. Going to movies is perfect in the heat. I take my bicycle there, by the time I get hot, I'm inside the theater watching the new predicaments of the Ant-Man.

Connect Moderator

@devrenyallweip1 wrote:

it has been hot for the last week!! I dislike the summer. how about you guys??

The heat has been pretty wicked here in Miami. Name of the game is keeping a cool towel around when stepping out (they sell them on Amazon and they're very helpful) and staying hydrated at all times - I use a reusable water bottle to reduce waste. The humidity makes things even worse.

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 4

I came to visit the Santa Monica area for family im originally from New York I am not equipped to handle this heat wave LA is having. I came at the worst time. But I have found the inside of ice cream parlors and movie theaters are the best places to hang out and stay cool. hah and drink water!!!

Level 7

In Cardiff we don't get many decent summers so for us it is a welcome change. The humidity is what at times make it very uncomfortable especially if you have to work. The best way to keep cool is to wear cotton clothes. If your not working find a spot in the shade chill out and have a cold drinks. 

Level 7

@SP31Fellow Floridian! I'm about 3 hours north of you and I haven't felt a summer like this in a while. Sometimes the air feels thick and hard to breath.... ugh

Stay hydrated! 🙂

Connect Moderator

@nangiggles wrote:

@SP31Fellow Floridian! I'm about 3 hours north of you and I haven't felt a summer like this in a while. Sometimes the air feels thick and hard to breath.... ugh

Stay hydrated! 🙂

Yes! I thought I was the only to feel that thick air feeling. Whew, its rough! Definitely staying hydrated hahaha wishing you the same @nangiggles

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall