Austinelewex's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

How Nature survives in the city

Nature's beautyNature's beauty

Nature always find its way to thrive in any condition it finds itself. Imagine how living organisms thrive in the arid desert. Imagine how plants like water lily grows on top of water. This is how nature survives in every aspect of the environment.

Enugu, Nigeria
24 comments
Level 6

Re: How Nature survive in the city

I love this topic! Can you imagine if you posted this topic and you asked other Localguides to contribute their own photos of how creatures survive in the city!!! What a perfect photo to start it all off in. I hope you start a posting that others can add their pictures of how life survives in the city!

Good work! Lovely photo. Thankyou.

ChristineBrandon
Level 8

Totally agree. Here's a picture from a recent trip I took to Iran. This morning glory was growing in the ruins of an old house in Shiraz.

Morning Glory in Shiraz, IranMorning Glory in Shiraz, Iran

Roto ergo sum
Level 9

@ChristyFromCanada am waiting for you to add your own picture. Thank you so much...

Level 6

Photos Of Nature Winning The Battle Over NaturePhotos Of Nature Winning The Battle Over Nature

2771091_treetakflor_jpegc0abf27a1b47b7df7c3bb34f873bea20.jpg

Wounderful topic you have here @Austinelewex these are my own pictures of how nature survives in the city.

Level 6

Absolutely lovely photo of Morning Glories. My goodness, there are Morningglories in

Iran! It is a small world, isn't it?

I live in Canada and one of my favorite flowers is this lovely vine with my favourite blue Morning Glories.

ChristineBrandon
Level 6

those tree roots are incredible! I've seen wild pine trees growing out of rock! I must learn to use my camera on my new android phone

ChristineBrandon
Level 6

Is that a real photo of the tree growing fight through a piano? So  incredible that I figured that it must be a Photoshop picture from someone's imagination.. Is this a genuine photograph? @ChristyFromCanada

ChristineBrandon
Level 6

Is there another place on this new Connect where you could start a post titled: "How NATURE survives in THE CITY". Let's see how many guide photographers from around the World, join you! It could create a magical series of incredible photos from all over .

ChristineBrandon
Level 9

@ChristyFromCanada I guess it is okay here in photography or I think it may be nice also in General Discussion. You should try and start it there maybe.