HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: How Many States Of Your Country Have You Left Your Footprint As a Local Guide

@VictorOmebije. 😨😨😨😨😨😨. This is a screamer 😱😱😱😱. For real. Man you are the real Local Guides that should represent the popular phrase in Nigeria that says Ajala travel round the world 😊😊👍👍😊😊👍👍👍. That's really now more than impressive. How can you share footprints images with us 😊😊😊😊

Level 10

Re: How Many States Of Your Country Have You Left Your Footprint As a Local Guide

Alright @HelloSamsonR. I will try t make a collage.

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@VictorOmebije. 😨😨😨😨😨😨. This is a screamer 😱😱😱😱. For real. Man you are the real Local Guides that should represent the popular phrase in Nigeria that says Ajala travel round the world 😊😊👍👍😊😊👍👍👍. That's really now more than impressive. How can you share footprints images with us 😊😊😊😊

Level 10

Okay @VictorOmebije :). Looking forward to your collage 😊

Level 10

That's a lot of space covered in Nigeria.

In Australia there are eight states and territories. As a Local Guide, I've only really posted throughout Sydney and Melbourne, but I've been everywhere except Western Australia and Tasmania.

I like to think that I've covered many different places in the Sydney Metropolitan area though hehe!

Level 10

Then your footprints images must be bold @Briggs :). Can you generate yours as I did mine 🙂

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR

Here's a heatmap of where I've taken photos at as per your request.

I haven't been everywhere. And I think it'll be obvious as to where I live/work. That's a lot of Sydney. Dated 11th July 2017.I haven't been everywhere. And I think it'll be obvious as to where I live/work. That's a lot of Sydney. Dated 11th July 2017.

Hopefully by the end of the year I will have progressed Westward towards Blackheath/Katoomba, down south to Macquarie Fields/Campbelltown, up north to probably Turramurra, and east to Maroubra. I'm really wanting to have the entirety of the Sydney basin conquered. Check out all the foxtails!

Level 10

@NareshDarji @OSAMA come see this 😨😨😨😨

@Briggs wrote:

@HelloSamsonR

Here's a heatmap of where I've taken photos at as per your request.

I haven't been everywhere. And I think it'll be obvious as to where I live/work. That's a lot of Sydney. Dated 11th July 2017.I haven't been everywhere. And I think it'll be obvious as to where I live/work. That's a lot of Sydney. Dated 11th July 2017.

Hopefully by the end of the year I will have progressed Westward towards Blackheath/Katoomba, down south to Macquarie Fields/Campbelltown, up north to probably Turramurra, and east to Maroubra. I'm really wanting to have the entirety of the Sydney basin conquered. Check out all the foxtails!

Level 10

@Briggs Thanks for sharing 😊😊👍. This heatmap looks like you have walked the entire continent of Australia 😂😂😂. Omg

Level 10

But no worries @HelloSamsonR, really look at how far you've travelled across your country, hundreds, perhaps thousands of kilometres! I wish I could travel much faster but I don't drive see. Which allows me to really catch every single little detail as I walk between shopping centres, places of interest and such.

And the whole continent of Australia? Ahahaha! Not even a scratch.

Level 10

Yea you are right @Briggs 😊. But I love the way your pins stands on the map. When I saw it first, I was like OMG. 😊😊