HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: How Many States Of Your Country Have You Left Your Footprint As a Local Guide

@deepakjhic Wonderful, I see you covering all States in your country in the future. What is the name of your country and States you have covered? 

Level 9

Re: How Many States Of Your Country Have You Left Your Footprint As a Local Guide

@HelloSamsonR @SoniaK  i m from India.

states are Delhi,Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Uttarakhand & Rajasthan .

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

@deepakjhic Wow, nice to  meet you. I really know much about India. We have a lot of Indian communities in Nigeria most especially I have a few indian friend's here in Nigeria and on connect. Most especially I watch your movies on Zeeworld. 😄 Please to meet you @deepakjhic

Level 7

9 countries &

7 states in my country, India 

Level 10

@VinayakGarg Nice meeting you. That's cool to see how tremendous the efforts you are putting especially in a place of 1billion people. Can you please share me a footprints image just has I have shared mine. I am excited to see footprints you left in this countries. And can you tell me the name of this 9countries and States.

Level 7

How do I generate this footprint map? I couldn't find an option in app 

countries: 

India

Hong Kong

Macau

Japan 

Russia

France 

US 

UK 

Singapore 

States: 

Delhi

Haryana

Rajasthan

Uttar Pradesh

Uttaranchal 

Maharastra

Karnataka

Telangana

Himachal Pradesh 

J&K (Ladakh) 

Madhya Pradesh

Gujarat 

(more states than I thought!!) 

Level 10

@VinayakGarg You are indeed a traveller. Am so impressed at your figures. You can generate the footprints image by visiting your Google maps on desktop, click on the contributions, check photo's. Then scroll down to the last photo you have uploaded, then you would get a footprints of all places u visited and left a footprint. Then you can now make a screenshot of it. I would be waiting for the images, I can't wait to see how yours looks like. 9countries eh, impressive. 😄

Connect Moderator

@HelloSamsonR, I have been a Local Guide since March 2015. In that time, I have only reviews places and businesses in 3 states - California, where I live, Nevada and the various islands of Hawaii (Oahu, Kauai and Big Island, Hawaii's largest Island - Hawaii). But in my life, I have visited 12 additional states out of the full 50 states in the US - Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Illinois, Minnesota, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Kansas, the capital - Washington DC and one of territory's Puerto Rico.

Cheers,

Karen 

San Francisco Bay Area Local Guide

Level 10

@KarenVChin Wow, this is really impressive. I hope you leave a footprint in this states you have visited earlier on as a Local Guide in the future. I know by now you have plans for the remaining 50states. Can't wait to see your footprints image on  all 50states in the Us.

Best Regards

@KarenVChin wrote:

@HelloSamsonR, I have been a Local Guide since March 2015. In that time, I have only reviews places and businesses in 3 states - California, where I live, Nevada and the various islands of Hawaii (Oahu, Kauai and Big Island, Hawaii's largest Island - Hawaii). But in my life, I have visited 12 additional states out of the full 50 states in the US - Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Illinois, Minnesota, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Kansas, the capital - Washington DC and one of territory's Puerto Rico.

Cheers,

Karen 

Connect Moderator

Ha @HelloSamsonR, not many Americans visit all 50 states, plus DC and the territories, such as Guam and Puerto Rico in their lifetime.  Yes, I hope to travel more and especially visit the states I have already been to as a Local Guide.  

Being a Local Guide will be a part of my life forever. I would imagine the same with you, right? 

Cheers,

Karen