HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

How Many States Of Your Country Have You Left Your Footprint As a Local Guide

Many of us are Local guides in a country, but country's do have States and provinces. We are not limited to making contributions in just our city or were we reside but everywhere in the world we go and have a knowledge about.  As a local guide how many states do you have in your country? How many states have you been able to leave your footprints also  as a Local guide. I would like you to share your experience with me about how many states you have in your country and how many states you have been able to leave your footprints as a local guide. I would kick start first. In my Country Nigeria we have 36States and out of 36states I have been to 9states and also I have been  able to leave my footprints as a Local guide in this states. Here is a picture of it . What about you?Footprints Across the Nigerian States. 9/36Footprints Across the Nigerian States. 9/36

Share your experience with me also!!!!.

Nigeria
45 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: How Many States Of Your Country Have You Left Your Footprint As a Local Guide

Yes @HelloSamsonR, Nigeria is in my bucket list. Thank god you haven't asked how many countries I have left my footprints on, then I would be left with very limited options. 😛

Please do visit Bangladesh whenever you can. It's a nice little green country. The capital (Dhaka) particularly is not very charming, but the rest of the country is wonderfully inviting. We have the longest unbroken sea-beach in the world having Bay of Bengal on our south and the largest single block mangrove forest in the world called Sundarbans on the south-west of the country. If you are a nature lover, you will love this country. 

Let me know when you would like to leave your footprint on my country. I would be more than happy to take you to places to roam around. 

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Re: How Many States Of Your Country Have You Left Your Footprint As a Local Guide

Hi @HelloSamsonR, I am from Bangladesh. And we do not have multiple states here. It's a small country and for administrative control, it is divided into 8 major divisions. So I can't really tell how many 'states' I have left my footprints on, but I can tell you that I left my footprint on all the divisions in my country. 🙂

Level 10

@SoniaK Thanks for the amazing idea you shared with me, Now I get to know more about Bangladesh. I hope  to leave my footprints in Bangladesh in the future. And for the footprints aspects congrats 😄 you have done an amazing job. I hope you leave your footprints in my country in the future 😄

Connect Moderator
Solution

Yes @HelloSamsonR, Nigeria is in my bucket list. Thank god you haven't asked how many countries I have left my footprints on, then I would be left with very limited options. 😛

Please do visit Bangladesh whenever you can. It's a nice little green country. The capital (Dhaka) particularly is not very charming, but the rest of the country is wonderfully inviting. We have the longest unbroken sea-beach in the world having Bay of Bengal on our south and the largest single block mangrove forest in the world called Sundarbans on the south-west of the country. If you are a nature lover, you will love this country. 

Let me know when you would like to leave your footprint on my country. I would be more than happy to take you to places to roam around. 

Level 10

@SoniaK Wow wow wow. Your country is magnificent. With these few stories you just told me about your country am already falling in love with Bangladesh. I would try to be in touch with you. Bangladesh was not part of countries I planned to visit in the future. But now am eager to see these things you mentioned. I don't know if there is a Bangladeshi consulate in Nigeria. Would make the research and find out more about travelling to Bangladesh.

Connect Moderator

I think there is. Few of my friends working for WHO were posted in Lagos earlier. You can ask Google about it. 🙂

Level 10

@SoniaK 😄 I will, I am already checking your footprints also to see nice places of Bangladesh. Does Bangladesh has some nice and tasty balsmati rice? 😄

Connect Moderator

Basmati is not a Bangladeshi variety of rice, it is mostly from India or Pakistan. However, we have our own variety of rices as well. But taste-wise, they all taste almost the same, except for, of course, kataribhog, chinigura, binni, bashfool, jhoom etc., that have got some extra essence and texture that give you different taste. So you can tell the difference even by smelling the cooked rice. 🙂

Is rice your staple food? 

Level 10

@SoniaK In Nigeria it is not, there are wide ranges of varieties of food. But me for me it's kind of staple. That's the only comfortable food I can eat at first sight if I go to a different environment were the cultures and food are different from mine. Maybe you might introduce me to something that might change my appetite lol. 😄

Level 9

download (1).jpgdownload.jpg

check this my dear.In 4 states i leave my footprints.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.