Kiera's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

How Local Guides are sharing their Connect Live experiences

Caption: Two Local Guides taking a selfie.Caption: Two Local Guides taking a selfie.

Cheering Local Guides, excitement in the air, and selfies galoreConnect Live 2018 is in full swing! There are 151 Local Guides from 59 countries sharing their #localguidesconnect experience across social media.

Here are some of my favorite picks from the first day:

Caption: An Instagram post that shows Local Guides posing during Connect Live 2018. (@maulins64)Caption: An Instagram post that shows Local Guides posing during Connect Live 2018. (@maulins64)Caption: An Instagram post of a 360 degree photo of Local Guides around a decorative campfire. (@htakisawa)Caption: An Instagram post of a 360 degree photo of Local Guides around a decorative campfire. (@htakisawa)Caption: An Instagram post that shows small gifts and photos from Connect Live 2018. (@kwiksatik)Caption: An Instagram post that shows small gifts and photos from Connect Live 2018. (@kwiksatik)Caption: An Instagram post that shows a Local Guide’s backpack covered in pins from different countries. (@thushyantha77)Caption: An Instagram post that shows a Local Guide’s backpack covered in pins from different countries. (@thushyantha77)Caption: A Twitter post that highlights different stations at Connect Live 2018. (@NathanRand0m)Caption: A Twitter post that highlights different stations at Connect Live 2018. (@NathanRand0m)Caption: A Twitter post showing a photo of Local Guides holds up a handwritten message at Connect Live. (@Mahabubmunna)Caption: A Twitter post showing a photo of Local Guides holds up a handwritten message at Connect Live. (@Mahabubmunna)Caption: A Twitter post that highlights several images from a Local Guide, including a selfie. (@ElMundoOk)Caption: A Twitter post that highlights several images from a Local Guide, including a selfie. (@ElMundoOk)Caption: A Twitter post that shows a Local Guide doing a handstand in front of a Google sign.  (@sirvincentph)Caption: A Twitter post that shows a Local Guide doing a handstand in front of a Google sign. (@sirvincentph)Caption: A Twitter post that shows the first Haitian Local Guide to attend Connect Live pinning a photo of himself to a globe. (@jonaslaurince)Caption: A Twitter post that shows the first Haitian Local Guide to attend Connect Live pinning a photo of himself to a globe. (@jonaslaurince)

Want to be part of the conversation? Use #localguidesconnect to join!

54 comments
Level 10

Re: How Local Guides are sharing their Connect Live experiences

It's nice to see all these people enjoying their summit.

They really deserves for the greatest contribute they gave to Connect and to Maps 🙂

They are so lucky 🙂

And we are so lucky to be part of this while we stay in our homes, wherever in the world 🙂

Level 9

Re: How Local Guides are sharing their Connect Live experiences

very very nice photos @Kiera 😄 thanks for sharing 

i like all of them specially 

@MahabubMunna photo with Traci Sonia Hirotakisawa 

Level 9

Connect live 2018 Morning Call , I can't mention more than one million 🎉

It's 5:30 am in Jordan

Osama wake up wake up you have a call from San Francisco ,

Connect live friends calling you ,

And this is what happened ,

What a wonderful day start for me

@SalmaanN you are great friend

@ValeriaA_ you are wonderful great friend

@NatalkaR @SoniaK @AnuradhaP

You give me the best hug ever 

@StephenAbraham true living legend thanks for you flying kisses

@archit thank you so much 

@aelxander Roy and all thank you very very much and happy you are enjoying your time I made something for you after the call :-)???????

@TraciC @MiaMaria @Justine2807

Search your name my friends 

You know we have limits of mentions even on the my whiteboard 😄Screenshot_20181018-093201.jpg

20181018_092041.png

Screenshot_20181018-094415.jpg

Screenshot_20181018-091952.jpg

20181018_091932.png

20181018_091745.png

20181018_091853.png

20181018_094133.png

Level 9

Re: Connect live 2018 Morning Call , I can't mention more than one million 🎉

i am sure you will find your name :)))

Level 10

Wow, it's awesome @OSAMA. You are a wonderful friend. 

And thanks for mentioning my name in your white board. I can see it clearly. 😊😊😊😊

FRIENDSHIP FOREVER.

Level 9

Indeed, a great way to start the day 🙂

Happy for having lovely friends & yes of course I found my name @OSAMA

Level 10

Level 9

you're Welcome legend @LucioV 🙂

Level 9