NandKK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

How I hosted 5 meetups in 3 different cities across India in a month

Namaste to all Local Guides

Last month I had hosted 5 meetups in 3 different cities of India, which was a great experience for me. I want to share my experience through this summary post.

Mumbai, Ranchi & VaranasiMumbai, Ranchi & Varanasi

My first meetup was in the city of Mumbai, Maharashtra State on 4th November 2018. This meetup was a part of The Great Indian Heritage Walk initiated by @AmbrishVarshney

After that on 5th November, I flew to my Hometown, Ranchi in Jharkhand State, there I hosted 3 meetup in a week.The first meetup was also the part of The Great Indian Heritage Walk initiated by @AmbrishVarshney. This was really a great experience for me as it was the first ever meetup hosted in Ranchi city or Jharkhand state.

A set of Photos taken by me during meetupA set of Photos taken by me during meetup

On next day I hosted the First Food Crawl Meetup in Ranchi at India Hotel, a Restaurant famous for its Non-Vegetarian cuisines.

IMG_20170805_132652923.jpg

Thereafter I hosted a 360 meetup which was also being hosted worldwide and initiated by @ValeriaA_. This was the first ever worldwide 360 meetup ? 360° Photography WorldWide Meet-up ? being hosted simultaneously in several cities. I was fortunate enough to be the part of this WW event.

Tiny planet photo of Tagore HillTiny planet photo of Tagore Hill

After that I moved to my native place in Aurangabad, Bihar. From there I went to Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh, which is the most ancient, continuously inhabited city in the world. It is also considered to be the holiest city in the world for Hindus, at the banks of Holy River Ganges. Colorful and spiritual best describe the charm of This Holy Varanasi. It is famous for its numbers of bathing Ghats on the bank of Ganges. There I hosted a 360 meetup which was also part of Valeria's WW 360 meetup.

The experience was really wonderful while hosting the above mentioned meetups in these cities situated in different parts of India. I hope to host and attend more meetup across the India.  

I hope, you all will like this post.

@Sorbe @DeniGu @Ivi_Ge @InaS @Petra_M @AngieYC  @AlexaAC

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: How I hosted 5 meetups in 3 different cities across India in a month

Congratulations, @NandKK! That's a lot of dedication. Thank you for all the efforts. You really did wonders. Photos look amazing and I can tell you enjoyed the whole month. Do you have any future meet-up plans?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Re: How I hosted 5 meetups in 3 different cities across India in a month

Thank you @IrrPavlova for appreciating my efforts.

These days i am quite busy due to official stuffs, though i am planning meetup for the next month.