Level 8

Re: How I became Level 8 Local Guide

Thanks Bro @AlfredoPoblette

@AlfredoPoblette wrote:

Good luck and be so carefull! 

@MIHashimi wrote:

aLocal Guide Level 8Local Guide Level 8

How I become Level 8 Local Guide?

Visiting each day to those places existed in Google Map I give reviews and post photos to that, while here in Afghanistan it is danger to take photos of each place because here we have security problems that`s why people do not want action like this, on behalf of danger I not left Google Map and I always try my best to be in high Level and to help those and that places that are not in Google Map.

I don`t have HD camera like other Photographers, I have a simple phone and I always give reviews and add photos through my mobile, sometimes you know I feel bad for that, but no problem I continue my reviewing and adding photos via my phone because by this I help many people in my country ( Afghanistan ) and around the world.

Level 8

Bien joué et bonne continuation 🙂

Level 7

Weldone...! Take care @MIHashimi

Level 2

nice sharing..

Level 6

Glad you got to that height......kudos !!

Level 9

Well done! I wish you all the best!

Level 9

Oh wow, very good! Keep going!

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 5

Re: How I become Level 8 Local Guide

Backwaters keralaBackwaters kerala

Houseboat new experience of  backwaters  tourHouseboat new experience of backwaters tour

Level 6

Hope you stay safe.

Level 7

I have high curiosity with Afghanistan, I know there are amazing mountains to hike and trek around there,  and looking my chance to travel there one day, as a woman I know its going to be a bit challenging? please correct me if I am wrong. Hope things one day get better over there