ProfArunCM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

døv/deaf til Google Music ??

hej...

øv jeg kan ikke brug Google Music da jeg er døv/deaf.

har i andre tilbyde til døv/deaf ?

Level 5

døv/deaf til Google Music ??

hej ...

Jeg kan ikke bruge  Google Music, når jeg er døve

har i andre murlig til døve ?

Level 10

Re: døv/deaf til Google Music ??

Sorry 😐 @vildsen

No one might have thought off this situation when providing Google Music as perk. 

@vildsen wrote:

hej ...

Jeg kan ikke bruge  Google Music, når jeg er døve

har i andre murlig til døve ?

Level 10

Re: How Good are the Perks?

@MarkyD

@ProfArunCM

@vildsen

@RashidJorvee

@zaidkhaaaan

I do agree with friends

Such parks and incentives helps in making us more committed to contribute

However we are not contributing for getting perks and incentives

But obviously these perks are like rewards for recognition of our work

We were contributing, we are contributing , and we will continue to contribute, irrespective of the perks.....

But Google must recognise our work for improvement of google maps as we all are contributing a lot of time and data

Thanx @ProfArunCM a nice and valuable post

Regards

Your one LG Friend

Level 10

@vildsen @RashidJorvee @zaidkhaaaan 

@RohitSadana Rightly said that we are not contributing for perks. Also Correctly said that we will continue yo contribute irrespective of whether we get perks or not and type of perks?

Thanks LG friends for sharing views. 

@RohitSadana wrote:

@MarkyD

@ProfArunCM

@vildsen

@RashidJorvee

@zaidkhaaaan

I do agree with friends

Such parks and incentives helps in making us more committed to contribute

However we are not contributing for getting perks and incentives

But obviously these perks are like rewards for recognition of our work

We were contributing, we are contributing , and we will continue to contribute, irrespective of the perks.....

But Google must recognise our work for improvement of google maps as we all are contributing a lot of time and data

Thanx @ProfArunCM a nice and valuable post

Regards

Your one LG Friend

Level 7

yups brother @RashidJorvee

Level 8

Hi @RohitSadana @ProfArunCM @zaidkhaaaan @vildsen @Deepak14 @MarkyD @PaulPavlinovich @SaifIS @LucioV @HelloJess

But don't you think that a person should get some share of profits as well from google for their contribution? since all maps data are coming from those contributor only, and LGs are working hard to contribute and make this map perfect, so more to more can access and generate revenue to google.

Thank You! -- Rashid Jorvee
Level 8

Dear Google ji, I am totally agree with @ProfArunCM and even not utilize the any perks apart from Google music. We know this is generosity of Google Local Guide team that they are providing us some benifit support but just think what is the benifit of the perk when I guess more than 70% of google lg couldn't utilise it. Instead of that Google can give us perk on 360 camera purchases from Google recommend shop or something else which most of the google lg can utilize in their daily life. Or why don't Google do a survey asking about what should best fit as Perks for Google Local Guide.

Regards

Amrendra 

Level 8

Dear Google ji, I am totally agree with @ProfArunCM and even not utilize the any perks apart from Google music. We know this is generosity of Google Local Guide team that they are providing us some benifit support but just think what is the benifit of the perk when I guess more than 70% of google lg couldn't utilise it. Instead of that Google can give us perk on 360 camera purchases from Google recommend shop or something else which most of the google lg can utilize in their daily life. Or why don't Google do a survey asking about what should best fit as Perks for Google Local Guide.

Regards

Amrendra 

Level 10

Endorse your feeling @Amrendraanupam

Thanks

@RashidJorvee @zaidkhaaaan @RohitSadana

@Amrendraanupam wrote:

Regards

Amrendra