PrijunK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How Do I Make Google Realize this Place Exists

Hello,

I am from Nepal and i recently went to a rural place in nepal and tried to add a new place in google maps. Normally when i add a new place, google approves it quickly but this time it said not approved.

So, How do i make google realize that this place exists? when does google approves and disapproves a place?

Thanks

Kathmandu, Central Development Region, Nepal
3 comments
Level 8

Re: How Do I Make Google Realize this Place Exists

Hi @PrijunK

It's most likely because someone didn't know that it was there, and marked it as not existing. The best thing to do is to re-enter everything and try again.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 7

Hello @PrijunK

I've had the same problem, tried to add a place to Google maps 5 times with slight changes ( even with website , phone number etc ).

From what I and others can see, the place wasn't added due to a error with the Satellite photo marking the plot / address as non existent.

The map shows a house as number 8 ( FYI = This house was removed a few days ago ) which was correct at the time, the next building south as number 4 , though actually it is number 6 which is now a medical center, the next building south has no number on the sat photo at all , which is number 4 and the building I'am trying to add is still on the Sat photo as under construction.

Lol.jpg

Until the next Sat image is taken, this area can't have things added.

Anyway, was the area / location you were trying to add just built.

Level 8

@PrijunK , if place creation is not approved try again and if it is pending please contact to moderators. If the place you are adding is genuine then with the help of moderators it will be solved i guess.