Hotel Admiral Opatija panorama

Hotel Admiral & Marina in Opatija long panorama (c) Borna Ćuk

Hotel Admiral Opatija panoramaHotel Admiral Opatija panorama

Opatija, Croatia
3 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Hotel Admiral Opatija panorama

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you for sharing this panorama with us. Were you on vacations at this hotel? Do you mind sharing a bit more about your experience?

By the way, you can share your review and photos of this place on Google Maps. It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about this place before visiting it.

I’m going to change the topic of this post to Travel as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@InaS

I'm not on holiday I live in Opatija. Opatija is today one of the most eminent destinations in Croatia thanks to the great number of recently refurbished hotels. The town offers nearly 2,600 accommodation units in hotels, most of which are within walking distance of each other.
Google Vendor

Hi @Anonymous,

I have never been to Croatia, and I would like to visit soon. Maybe you can share in another post more about Opatija, and why should tourists visit it. I am sure it will be interesting for other Local Guides to read more about your city.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!