Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Hospital Edit Walk S2: Gbagada

Domino's Pizza Gbagada

1A Idowu Olaitan St, Gbagada, Lagos, Nigeria

February 10, 2019 @ 16:00 (WAT)

As we continue to improve map and help people to make informed decisions, let's meet once again to edit details of hospitals, clinics, Doctor's office, emergency centres and pharmaceutical stores around Gbagada/ Bariga area of Lagos. Activities of the day: Edit, adding, reviews, photos and answer questions about the medical related facilities in the area. Meeting point Domino's pizza Gbagada. Time 4pm Come along with your fully charged phones and cameras for taking pictures. Bonuses of the day: Free WiFi during the meet up Pizza and drinks. Connection. Let's guide.

RSVP here

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

1A Idowu Olaitan St, Gbagada, Lagos, Nigeria
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Hospital Edit Walk S2: Gbagada

16:00 - 19:00 GMT+2
Sun, 10 Feb 2019
Domino's Pizza Gbagada, 1A Idowu Olaitan St, Gbagada, Lagos, Nigeria
This is a live streaming during the meet up.
You can join us to give us motivation and inspiration.

Thanks

-::~:~::~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~::~:~::-
Please do not edit this section of the description.

This event has a Google Hangouts video call.
Join: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/YW1zamlkaEBnbWFpbC5jb20.69hm4pj2coq66b9n6sp64b9k74q3...
-::~:~::~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~::~:~::-

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Former Google Contributor

Re: Hospital Edit Walk S2: Gbagada

Hi @Sagir,

Great initiative, thanks for sharing!

I am seeing more and more meet-ups supporting this cause, and I think it's great. I wish you a succesful day!

What is the most important information you think is missing from these places?  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!