PrestonAZTXMN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Hooded Merganser in Arizona, USA

This is a Hooded Merganser that I shot photos of on a sunny day in Scottsdale, AZ. It is quite a showy small duck with a vibrant crest.Hooded MerganserHooded Merganser

Scottsdale, AZ, USA
5 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Hooded Merganser in Arizona, USA

Hi @PrestonAZTXMN,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. What camera did you use while taking this picture? Did you apply any special effects on it? Sharing your experience while taking this photo can make your post more interesting.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

wow, very nice @PrestonAZTXMN

Level 8

Thanks much. 

Level 8

This unfiltered photo was shot with a Canon EOS 1100D DSLR with a 75-300mm Canon zoom lens.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @PrestonAZTXMN,

Thanks for letting us appreciate your photo!

Also a big kudos to @TsekoV, who shared the same interest with me of nature and good photography.

By the way, good choice of camera lens!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!