SarahKa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Homemade food ! (share yours then I would love to try to cook :) )

@SarahKa @BeatrizAguilar  @HiroyukiTakisawa Hi from Athens,

finally with my wife found a simple vegan dish.

All you need is to warm up brown mushrooms with sesame oil and then add any ready vegan cream you like.

Serve with pasta please.

DSC_3692-COLLAGE.jpg

Connect Moderator

Hi, @Anonymous

It sounds nice and tasty:-9  We'll try it!

I thought that it is good to add coarse ground black pepper at the end as well. How do you think such spicey version?

Thank you:-)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HiroyukiTakisawa totally agree!

Add some turmeric too.

Connect Moderator

@Anonymous

Woo, it's perfect! :-)))

Former Google Contributor

Hi guys, 

Wow, so many delicious homemade foods. It also inspired me and I would like to share two of my favorite dishes.

Chicken Escondidinho - Mashed potatoes with shredded chicken and cream cheese. 

Farofa - A toasted cassava flour mixture with bacon and veggies. 

Caption: Chicken escondidinho and farora on decorated table cover with a beer asideCaption: Chicken escondidinho and farora on decorated table cover with a beer aside

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

বাংলাদেশের ঐতিহ্যবাহি দুধের পিঠা। গত ১৪ ডিসেম্বর আমি, আমার স্ত্রী, আমার মেয়ে এবং ছেলের স্ত্রী সবাই মিলে এই সুস্বাদু পিঠা আমার নিজ বাড়ীতে তৈরী করেছিলাম। এই পিঠা বাংলাদেশের সকল এলাকাতেই জনপ্রিয়।

উপকরন:- চাউলের গুড়া, খেজুড়ুের গুড়, গাভীর দুধ, এলাচ, দাড়চিনি, পরিমান মত লবন ও পানি।

প্রস্তুত প্রনালী:- একটি পাত্রে প্রথমে চাউলের গুড়া পানি ও লবন দিয়ে খুব ঘন করে মিশিয়ে নিতে হবে, এরপরে অন্য একটি পাত্রে ছোট ছোট আকারে পিঠা গুলি ভেজে নিতে হবে।

অন্য একটি পাত্রে গাভীর দুধ জ্বাল দিতে হবে। ২০ থেকে ৩০ মিনিট জ্বাল দেওয়ার পরে খেজুরের গুড় ভাল ভাবে মিশিয়ে আরও ২০ থেকে ৩০ মিনিট জ্বাল দিতে হবে। এরপর চুলা থেকে নামিয়ে দুধ ও গুড়ের মিশ্রনে পিঠা গুলি ছেড়ে দিতে হবে। ভিজানো পিঠা ঠান্ডা হওয়ার পর রেফ্রিজারেটরে রেখে দিলে ভাল হয়। তবে শীতকালীন সাধারন তাপমাত্রায় রেখে দিলেই হবে। ঠান্ডা ওয়ার পর খাইলেই এর স্বাদ পাওয়া যাবে।
বাংলাদের ঐতিহ্যবাহি দুধের পিঠা।বাংলাদের ঐতিহ্যবাহি দুধের পিঠা।

Hi @Siddiqui-BA,

Thanks for sharing your recipe with us.

It looks very delicious, I will definitely try this at home, I think that my family will love this dish for a Sunday breakfast 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!

Hey @FelipePK,

I simply loved those two dishes and their combination together! 

It would be more than great if you could share your secret recipe to preparing these delicacies. : ) 

I am sure that everyone here will be more than happy to learn about these dishes.

@SarahKa Have you ever tried those dishes?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@MoniV, Thanks a lot. Yes, this home made dish is really delicious and tasty as for this, it is very much popular in BANGLADESH.

Level 10

@TsekoV and @SarahKa, I have already explain the recipe and nothing is kept secret. It is really delicious and tasty, I will request you to try or come and visit BANGLADESH, we will prepare one for you. Thank you.