SarahKa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Homemade food ! (share yours then I would love to try to cook :) )

@TsekoV the name of this dessert is pie of guava (or the fruit that you fill it in) and cheese. But, if you prefer to use the Brazilian name is Romeo and Juliet pie

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 9

Hey @Sorbe thanks! 😃 

Yeah, pizza is very popular here, specially at night or sunday. hahaha

We have a lot of pizzerias here, low price, high price, skinny or big dough. The most popular it's Calabresa pizza (a ind of peperoni), but we also order Margherita a lot. 

Btw, I was searching here and I found this site : https://super.abril.com.br/saude/grafico-de-pizza-qual-o-sabor-de-pizza-mais-pedido-do-brasil/ (the most ordered pizza in Brazil) - It's in portuguese, but is possible translate 😃 

Level 9

Wow @BeatrizAguilar thanks for sharing it =)))

@TsekoV so do you like sweets?  

Here is a very simple and tasty brazilian sweet called Brigedeiro. Here is the recipe and a little about it 🙂

You'll see there to add a few of butter. I don't use butter when I cook it, but if you want, it's also tasty. People use to cook with butter because i'ts easier to make the balls. It's normal eat with no balls, only put on plate and eat with a spoon. And use powder cacao, is sooooo much better! Specially to put outside, to roll it.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @SarahKa,

Thank you for your reply. I had a look into the link that you sent and now I am seriously consider Brazil as a candidate for my next place to come and live. Obrigado!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Come @Sorbe! It's a very nice place ! 😄

I learnt so much through this great post.

I am definitely going go try the pie of guava @BeatrizAguilar.

Yes, I do love sweets @SarahKa. I can't escape them and they can't escape me. The Brigedeiro looks fantastic and at the same task an easy task to start with.

I guess when I prepare those delicacies am going to share some photos with you, hopefully they will look good. : )

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

uhuuu @TsekoV 

I'm waiting photos here, ,for sure !! I hope you will like the sweets 😃

For sure I will like them @SarahKa. I will read more and prepare them.

By the way, in the traditions in your country do people like desserts and all kind of homemade sweets?  I am asking because while I was in China I felt surprised that people there don't eat sweets, not sure what a happy life this can be, but still... : ) Even on New Year's Eve or any other the Chinese New Year people there don't prepare sweets, but fish or dumplings and many other dishes.

What about your country? What do you love preparing for the winter holidays?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hey @TsekoV !

Brazilian people eats a lot of candies and sweets (even more than they should).

In some brazilian foods - specially in the industrial ones - have a lot of sugar or salt. Even if you eat in some bars or restaurants will be a lot of sugar or salt as well. 

Now about deserts. Yes, we actually love dessets hahahahaha. Any type of it. 

I love finding more about our culture similarities @SarahKa. Great to learn more and more about them. We, Bulgarians, also love lots of sweets and have trouble finding excuses to eat desserts.

As holidays are around the corner, looking forward to learning more and more about the traditional homemade dishes you prepare in your families.