Zahid_opal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Homemade Peanut Salad( Bangladeshi local food )

I like peanut a lot , what about you? In Bangladeshi food peanut is a subsidiary ingredient specially for dessert foods. I am sharing one of my favourite salad which main ingredient is peanut it's called Peanut Salad. Peanut Salad ready to eat !!!Peanut Salad ready to eat !!!The ingredients ( Onion , Green chilli, Tomato, Chanachur and Peanut )The ingredients ( Onion , Green chilli, Tomato, Chanachur and Peanut )Frying with few drops of oil.Frying with few drops of oil.  

Md Zahidul Islam Opal
22 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Homemade Peanut Salad( Bangladeshi local food )

Hi @Zahid_opal,

I do love peanuts, but I have never thought of putting them on a salad. This does look interesting though, and very tasty. I will have to try this some day, maybe without the spicy ingredients 😅

Thank your for sharing this, and for opening my mind!

Level 7

Hello @Jesi 

Hope you will  try the Peanut Salad very soon. Yes if you don't want spicy so the taste won't be change a lot, use a green chilli you know green chilli has a nice flavour so i think you can try it.

Md Zahidul Islam Opal
Former Google Contributor

Hello @Zahid_opal,

Thank you for sharing this food with us, it looks really interesting. 

Personally, sometimes, in some salads I like to put few peanuts, but never seen something like what you've shared before! Do you put a special sauce to it, oil or vinegar? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Zahid_opal 

Thank you for sharing these photos with us. Did you cook this so often? I also like peanut a lot and I put it to every salad of mine. It makes more delicious. I can share some photos of my salad. 

Caption: A photo of my peanut salad (Local Guide @Aruni)Caption: A photo of my peanut salad (Local Guide @Aruni)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @Zahid_opal 

it looks crunchy, spicey and tasty.

I'm going to try this now. 

Level 7

Hi @BorrisS 

I did not put sauce, if use any sour sauce obviously taste will be increase. I put  some oliv oil. Thank you so much @BorrisS  for your comment. 

Md Zahidul Islam Opal
Level 7

Hi @Aruni 

It's sounds good that you put peanut to your every salad same thing i do. I cook the salad almost 5 days in a week.

Thank you @Aruni for share the dish with salad. Oh its look so yummy!!!! what ingredients  you used to made the salad? I am watching Cucumber, Tomato, Fresh Lemon, Onion and Peanuts, is it? I am not sure i just guessing. what leaf is this? 

Md Zahidul Islam Opal
Level 7

Hello @afrademon 

@afrademon  when you will make the salad you can put some sour sauce then it will be more tasty. And of course don't forget to share with us how taste it was.   

Md Zahidul Islam Opal
Connect Moderator

@Zahid_opal I will try it with the green chilli then! I thought it was going to add a lot of spice and not so much flavour. Thank you for the recommendation.