MtwaleDJ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Home tour

We visited lake Ngosi found in Mbeya which has the structure the same as map of Farica

Lake Ngosi in upward viewLake Ngosi in upward view

Upward view of lake NgosiUpward view of lake Ngosi

I with the crewI with the crew

Mbeya Region, Tanzania
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Home tour

This is beautiful @MtwaleDJ I have heard so much about this lake and how it changes water colour with the different levels of the sun. I still have to visit this and Magoroto Forest in Tanga!

Asante sana for sharing this

Level 6

very nice 

Former Google Contributor

Hello @MtwaleDJ,

Thank you for sharing.

Why not add more details about your pictures and share your experience while taking them? This way they can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides, and can drive more interaction. You can review this post, What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our Introduce Yourself topic.

In addition, here are some steps you can follow:

I am letting you know that I am moving your post to the Travel section, as it fits better here. You can read more about the topics on Connect here

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!