Did you mean: 
Level 6

回應: Clicked activate link but 100 GB Google Drive still missing

Hi 

i reach the Level in 2016Sidesync_capture_20170424145657_1.jpg

Level 8

Hi @ThorstenFischer,

As per the current policy, Drive Benefit must be claimed within 30 days upon reaching Level 4.  I am afraid our Google Moderators cannot help you to unlock your Drive benefit anymore.

Level 8

Re: Clicked activate link but 100 GB Google Drive still missing

Last year, Meanwhile many guys at my place who are Local Guides, when they submitted the Application form for 2016 Local Guides Summit they have received the Bonus of 1T of volume added into their Gmail Drive...But I did not receive any...Why...please explain to me !

Level 6

Unfortunately, I have never got a link or a possibility to redeem the 100 gb

@YK1001 wrote:

Hi @ThorstenFischer,

As per the current policy, Drive Benefit must be claimed within 30 days upon reaching Level 4.  I am afraid our Google Moderators cannot help you to unlock your Drive benefit anymore.

Level 8

Hi @CheTrungH,

I have no personal knowledge about #LGSummit16.  Let's wait for those in know to shed more lights to us.

Level 8

Hi @ThorstenFischer,

That is very unfortunate given your situation.  I wish you have discovered the pleasure contributing to Maps/LG/Connect by now.

Level 8

Yes, thank you your advice...I'm waiting the Volume of 1T added to my Email Drive ...

Thanks

Che TrungH

Level 4

Level-4 benefits for local guide

I still haven't received any information on my level 4 terabyte! Does it take awhile??

Level 4

Hit level 4, recieved email stating I earned 100GB drive storage but can't redeem

I received an email that I reached Level 4:

Local Guides who reach Level 4 by 11pm EST on March 17, 2017 can unlock 100GB of free Google Drive storage. The benefit must be redeemed within 30 days of being issued and is valid for one year. This promotion will expire after the cut-off date.

I tried to click the link on April 14, 15, 16, 17, but I got no code.

I tried multiple times. I tried posting on https://www.facebook.com/pg/GoogleLocalGuides/posts/?ref=page_internal & no one replied. I just found this forum. Is it still possible to fix this??

Thanks

Level 8

回應: Hit level 4, recieved email stating I earned 100GB drive storage but can't redeem

cc: @JeslynL