Robiul1995's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Himalayan Region

DSC_0265K.jpgsleeping Buddhasleeping BuddhaHImalayan RegionHImalayan Regionkanchanjunghakanchanjungha

Sandakhphu, West Bengal, India
8 comments
Level 10

Rif.: Himalayan Region

Hello. Thanks you very much for the post and congratulations for the photos.  Have a nice day 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Himalayan Region

Hi @Robiul1995

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos from the highest mountain range in the world. Do you live there or did you made a trip there?

Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Robiul1995,

Thanks for the nice photos!

Which camera did you use to capture them? They are with very good quality. This place looks very nice and peaceful. I am sure you had a great time there.

@Carmelina62 just as a reminder that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name so they can receive this way a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

It was a Trip

Level 6

i used NIKON D3300

I hope you enjoyed your trip @Robiul1995 and thanks for the answer.

BTW You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their nickname. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Level 6

Thank You

You're welcome @Robiul1995

I am looking forward to your next post!