MVince25's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Hiking Rodrigues Island (Mauritius)

Rodrigues Island (500 km away from Mauritius) is filled with beautiful hiking paths! 

IMG_3767-EFFECTS.jpg

Rodrigues, Mauritius
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Hiking Rodrigues Island (Mauritius)

Hey @MVince25,

This is extraordinarily beautiful, so thanks for sharing this image! Mauritius is amazing in person and I'd love to go back for a visit. I've not visited Rodrigues Island, but a hike there sounds pretty good! 

What device did you use to capture the photo? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @MVince25,

Great shot as always, thanks for sharing.

Are you on a holiday on Mauritius? It's wonderful how the nature works with the modern world together. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Amazing view @MVince25

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 7

This is one island i am sorry i never had the opportunity to sail to.  If i can make a suggestion , let people know what the everyday folk look like , maybe do an interview with a colorful local .  Show what an average person house looks like , Maybe show a secret spot or something interesting that most tourists would never even imagine.  . I sailed to Mauritius about 5 times from cape Town , on the way to Thailand and China. We always stopped at Port Louie. I also overnighted at Chagos Cargos , and also sailed a bit to close to Diego garcia one stormy night and had to bed the americans not to try and blow us up , we were fighting a storm and didn't need a warship to fight with as well.   I met the ARK rally boats in Port Louie once , and also the Volvo Boats .  Weathered two cyclones in Port Louie and had friends who died in a cyclone just North of Madagascar ( Cyclone Bansi )

Poet , Photographer , Artist , Videographer , Sailor .