PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Connect Moderator

Re: Highlighting a wonderful Local Guide - Kimmy

Hehe that Castro walk looked like so much fun @Twister411 I wish I'd been able to go.

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich, you're awesome for doing so!

As one of the early arrivals in SFO, I got to meet @KimberlyAnnG  during her coffee break! She picked me up and we drove around and got some coffee at Peet's . We walked around a little bit and I got some local info about Los Altos. We even stumbled upon a costume shop that was shutting down! Kimmy got some funky stuff there!

And boy did she get all of us excited about the raffle tickets! We were like kids jumping with joy every time she revealed a new goodie bag. And how diligently we followed all the instructions to get an entry and how we waited for the next one to be announced! We went insane! She gave away three 360 cameras to 3 ppl! 

At Peet's CoffeeAt Peet's CoffeeLove her Mewgler t-shirt!Love her Mewgler t-shirt!

Thank you Kimmy!  Keep up your enthu spirit all the time! ?

Cheers!

Level 8

I really loved and still love met you guys @PaulPavlinovich @KimberlyAnnG !!! That rafle was amazing, and thank you so much Kimmy for the gift to my daughter, you are completely lovely!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! And thank you too Paul for this amazing post!

Gabu
Level 9

@PaulPavlinovich when you're back next year.  I was telling @KimberlyAnnG that we need to check out Post Street. Tons of restaurants and clubs for the evening hours.  

@vvbellur I decided not to apply to summit this year because of an individual last year.  I was so surprised that they have the 360 cameras.  Kim knew I wanted to get one and was holding off with kids in college and also gave me one of hers.  She's going to take me hiking soon so we can do some 360 videos.  

Life is definitely more fun with Kim guiding us here.

Level 10

Looks so funny!!!!

Hope I can be there and join!!

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➀https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/β—€

Level 8

Kimberly is the OG LG with a super heart. It was awesome to meet her four years ago, she continues to inspire me!!! You rock Kimberly!!!! 😁😁😁

Connect Moderator

It is really awesome to see the positive comments and support for Kimmy. Anyone who puts in this much effort to personally go and help pre and post event attendees, run this amazing raffle and get the party started in the Local Guides Lounge deserves a special mention don't you think @TraciC @brittym?

Connect Moderator

Sounds like a great idea @Twister411 and absolutely @JR_Curley

Kim always chucks in something extra, last year she hand made nearly 20 OG shirts for us all to wear to the opening party - that was pretty special. This year the raffle, I wonder what she'll do to top it next year?

Connect Moderator

That is a great story @vvbellur you got an early intro to Peets and had a friend to meet πŸ™‚

Level 9

Hahahah!!! @PaulPavlinovich those shirts nearly took my sanity!  Trying to get them all done in time....  As for next year, there are things I never got to work on this year.  Hint: I love to MAKE things πŸ™‚

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides