PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Highlighting a wonderful Local Guide - Kimmy

Kimmy's RaffleKimmy's Raffle

There was one Local Guide at Connect Live who stood out for me. Plenty of people were helping the newcomers to town including Kimmy but this one took another step and held a monster raffle with a combination of Google swag and thousands of dollars of her own unused tech. All attendees were invited to enter and attend the drawing. I played the tiny part of moving boy and photographer. It was awesome to see all those happy faces of the recipients of the prizes. There was no cost to enter.

This album has the highlights https://photos.app.goo.gl/MK7B8GaRrijLrb6G8

Thanks for the selfless act @KimberlyAnnG you're a treasure and a credit to how local Guides should be. You inspire me to make sure my actions as someone perceived to be a leader in our community benefit others before me.

Regards Paul

San Francisco, CA, USA
35 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Highlighting a wonderful Local Guide - Kimmy

Nice one @PaulPavlinovich @KimberlyAnnG! Glad to see so many happy faces receiving their gifts! And nice use of the social lounge too! 

By the way Kim.. BlizzCon is around the corner.. grab some nice photos and freebies for your swag pile for next year! 🙂

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Anonymous
Not applicable

i Wish i Was there 🙂

Level 10

Rif.: Highlighting a wonderful Local Guide - Kimmy

I fully share with you dear @PaulPavlinovich@KimberlyAnnG  it was and still is like a awesome Googler for me 🙂  (and maybe the last letter of the nick name the "G" is right for Google?) - - great page in Facebook too!
My only regret for this Connect 2018 was the impossibility to participate in one of your Photowalk !!

Bye,

David

Connect Moderator

Heck yes, @PaulPavlinovich

This is a wonderful observation of @KimberlyAnnG's contributions to the program extending beyond earning points - although I flew in late, I was happy to know that she led a couple of meet-ups for early arrivers for Connect Live, providing a great opportunity for them to meet each other and explore early on. The raffle was a fun event for the lounge and was such a generous thing for her to do. A true inspiration in many facets. 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 9

😭😭😭😭😭

My wonderful sweet friend @PaulPavlinovich you ARE the epitome of what a friend and moderator here should be.  

As an attendee at both your Epic Bike Ride AND your 36 Photowalk it should be mentioned that you brought Great Value to this event all on your own! 

Some of my favorite memories came from your Epic Bike Ride.That water bottle...That water bottle...

1540562002771562.jpg

Valeria. Yasumi. Faraz, Julien and Paul!!!Valeria. Yasumi. Faraz, Julien and Paul!!!

I have lived here for 35 years and this is the first time that I have been to this point to take a photo of the Golden Gate Bridge... ON A BIKE!I have lived here for 35 years and this is the first time that I have been to this point to take a photo of the Golden Gate Bridge... ON A BIKE!

You and I are motivated by the exact same things when it comes to our participation in Local Guides.

We love the people. We are happy to give of our time and anything else we can to ensure that those attending this amazing event have the experience they deserve! 

And while that may seem like a selfless act, there is actually a lot of personal enjoyment in doing that for both of us!  🥰🥰🥰

Every year, this event has gotten better.  I hope that I will have a chance to enjoy this company again.

💜💙💚❤️🧡💛

Kimmy

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Level 10

Level 9

@LucioV indeed we WILL!!!  😊

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich thanks for making this post!

And thank you @KimberlyAnnG! You've been warm and welcoming from the beginning, and always helped us feel comfortable and safe. You have a pure heart and I'm happy that I had the honor of meeting you and spending great moments with you!

I hope we can meet again 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

@KimberlyAnnG stood out to throughout the event including the days before the Connect Live because she ever proved being a collaborator and very good local guide from San Francisco. She won our appreciation for her

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram