Hrishi7's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Highest altitude stadium : Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium

Last month I visited Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium or known as the  HPCA stadium.It is situated 1457 meter from the sea level.It is one of the stadium which located on the highest altitude from sea level.The stadium is located between the high snow mountains.The road to the stadium is kind of hilly terrain but the view from stadium is beautiful.As compared to other stadium not that much amount matches were played on that ground due to harsh winter and snowfall.You can spot the stadium from hilly mountains near to Dharamshala.It was one of memorable stadium i saw because not only inside but the outside view of the stadium in wonderful.Caption:A Panoromic view of full HPCA stadium located in Dharamshala.Caption:A Panoromic view of full HPCA stadium located in Dharamshala.

Caption:Left side view of HPCA stadium which contain two dome shaped tower.Caption:Left side view of HPCA stadium which contain two dome shaped tower.

Caption:Right side of stadiumCaption:Right side of stadium

Caption:Beautiful snow mountains behind the stadium .Caption:Beautiful snow mountains behind the stadium .

Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium Dharamshala, Jawahar Nagar, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India
4 comments
Level 7

Re: Highest altitude stadium : Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium

Hii @KatyaL  @VasT  need your opinion with this post.what changes do I need to make so that I can improve my post ? 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Hrishi7 your post is very interesting as it is. If you want to improve it you can take a look at the 14 helpful tips for using Connect topic where you'll find some great tips.

Also, feel free to take a look around on Connect and find out what others usually share.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

looks nice stadium @Hrishi7 

Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Level 7

Thanks @AbdullahAM