ProfArunCM's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Googler

Re: Highest Local Guides Points

@ProfArunCM We will be emailing the certificate to all winners as soon as we can. We're all just returning home, too. πŸ™‚ 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Congratulations fantastic achievement πŸ˜€

Level 8

Hi @ProfArunCM congratulations!!! You inspire the community!

Level 10

Thanks @TraciC

We had enjoyed the summit and found it useful and full of fun. Congrats to you and the entire team.

Level 9

Congratulations on your achievement, but this post is off-topic for Connect as it does not fit into any of the current categories nor it is a local story. To learn more about each topic you can visit this post@ProfArunCM

You're welcome to share your achievements on social media using #LocalGuides so that all people, whether or not they are Local Guides, can share in your happiness.

i request @AngieYC  to move this post to archive 

Level 9

Congratulations on your achievement, but this post is off-topic for Connect as it does not fit into any of the current categories nor it is a local story. To learn more about each topic you can visit this post.             @ProfArunCM

You're welcome to share your achievements on social media using #LocalGuides so that all people, whether or not they are Local Guides, can share in your happiness.

i request @AngieYC  to move this post to archive 

Level 8

Congrats one more time! @ProfArunCM πŸ˜‰ 

Bo Saldana
Level 8

Congratulations @ProfArunCM.

Level 4

Great work ! Congratulation ..

Level 8