jojo522's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Hidden beauty of our locality-Nerul,India

Local Scenery is often neglected. I think the nature depicting in our surroundings ought to  be enlightened by each Local Guide. prior to international famous scenes. And the photography as such are  very encouraging for not only giving us an opportunity to show our natural beauty  but also exploring our talents.

Find below the hidden beauty of our locality where you can locate so many  nature and activities,live and life such as trees almost ruined, bird,vehicles,ground,college etc. etc.We have to appreciate it aesthetically and preserve for future.Local Beauty,Nature,NerulLocal Beauty,Nature,Nerulure.

jojo
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
7 comments
Level 10

Re: Hidden beauty of our locality-Nerul,India

You are correct @jojo522, there are many of us that want to share photos and experiences of our travels and not of our own countries, cities, and towns. Thanks for sharing your town.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Former Google Contributor

Hi @jojo522,

Thanks for sharing.

Do you live close to this place? Is that a park? I would like to see more photos of that, it looks beautiful.

PS: You can always check out What are Connect topics?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

@Petra_M Thanks for the interest in   our locality which really made me happy.. Yes  i live close to this place. It is not a park.In fact it is a  background  with Play Ground and college. Municipality is  maintaining it neat and clean. However the  trees are going to be perished which need to be cared and  preserved, an introspection to mankind However i have no more photos.

jojo
Former Google Contributor

Hi @jojo522,

Thanks for the reply.

It seems a great place to relax and play with your friends or family.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 6

@jojo522 nice click 🖕😊

Udit mehra
Level 10

Bls: Hidden beauty of our locality-Nerul,India

Hai @jojo522

Langit yang bersih, sangat cerah.

Pada saat mengambil Photo ini jam berapa ?

Level 10

Bls: Hidden beauty of our locality-Nerul,India

@kasiyantaThanks Klik biasa yang tak terduga di siang hari, tampaknya memiliki perpaduan sempurna antara warna, keindahan, dan alam. (Translated from the Great Google)

jojo