futnotecom's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Hidden Gem In The Land Of Sumba, Indonesia

Talking about the beauty of Indonesia is not going to end. There are so many places that fascinate me to love this country more and more!. Indonesia keeps so many hidden ‘paradise’ pieces that are a pity to miss.

Especially if we talk about how beautiful eastern of Indonesia is, wow! I’m going to have a lot of stories that I want to tell you. Especially if we talk about Sumba, with many hidden places that call for me to explore it.DSCF5816.jpg

One of the greatly hidden paradises that made me want to return was the TANGGEDU WATERFALL which is located in Tanggedu Village, Kanatang District, East Sumba Regency, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia.

This waterfall is also referred to as Twin Canyon, because of its relativity in the form of unique rock cliffs extending around the flow of water. Unlike waterfalls in general, Tanggedu Waterfall flows from a low cliff. This waterfall is quite unique with clean blue water located in a hidden place.DSCF5824.jpg

DSCF5832.jpg

DSCF5709.jpg

The access to this place is still not smooth so the vehicle must be parked in the houses of local residents and continue the journey on foot about 2.5 km. The trip will not feel heavy and long because you’ll see the beautiful views of Indonesia during the trip.

DSCF5782.jpgDSCF5714.jpgDSCF5727.jpgDSCF5767.jpg

DSCF5860.jpg

Have a nice day!

Happy travel and leave no trash!

Don't forget to drop some love to this post!

Tanggedu Waterfall, Kalamba, East Sumba Regency, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Hidden Gem In The Land Of Sumba, Indonesia

Hi @futnotecom , 

I have just released your post from the Spam Filters. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @Sorbe 

Not a problem.

Level 8

Wow! Incredible sceneries, beautiful pictures. KUDOS!

Level 7

Extraordinary@ibadhamimpi.

Thanks.