Anoma's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Hi

Hi Guides. I'm Anoma Jayaratne from Kelaniya , Sri Lanka. I was using Google maps for more than 4 years (as I remember) and became a local guide for around 2 years back. But I'm new to LG Connect. 

Being a local guide, I'm really enjoying helping people by sharing my skills, time, properties like pictures and my knowledge with others. For me, it's a some kind of a donation that a person can do to make another life easy and happy. Therefore, though it's more likely to be a hobby for me, being a local guide benefits others who need help. 

As the next step in this context I'm more than willing to contribute to the Local Guide Connect platform. It'll be a good learning experience for me and I'm hoping to help other guides in return. 

7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Hi

hi @Anoma

welcome to connect community.

since you are new here let me guide you.

This is the world local guide family.

Read this post to know how to do it  https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/2622947?hl=en&ref_topic=6224587
Before starting this passionate adventure, I advise you to 
 introduce yourself to the community Here
for a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

hi @Anoma

welcome to connect community.

since you are new here let me guide you.

This is the world local guide family.

Read this post to know how to do it  https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/2622947?hl=en&ref_topic=6224587
Before starting this passionate adventure, I advise you to 
 introduce yourself to the community Here
for a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.

Level 10

Thanks for your kind help. 

I'll go through the links.

Level 5

Re: Hi I'm new here

hi @Anoma

Thanks for the advise I could use it

Level 10

Hi,

You are most welcome.

Level 5

how give answer on google maps

Level 5

Thank You Very Much Sir Jee

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Tejpal1999,

Please note that you can Ask and answer questions about a place directly on Google Maps? This way a person who visited the place can see your question and give you an answer.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!