MashaPS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2019

Hello from Lincoln, Nebraska USA. I enjoy the fact that the pictures I take are helping other people explore and learn about new places. I love exploring museums and parks of all kinds. I like zoos too. I grew up overseas in Europe and Dad took us everywhere. I think that has a lot to do with why I love to travel. Las Vegas stripLas Vegas strip

Fun fact about me? I have a twin brother.

Christopher Cummins
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2019

I hope you have a great year too! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Christopher Cummins
Level 8

Teja b

Hai my self Teja 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Teja b

Hello @Sivatejabudidi,

Welcome to Connect,

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. I just want to let you know that I am merging your post there.

You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Trả lời: Introduce Yourself - January 2019

Xin chào các bạn !

Tôi tên là: Lê Qúy Quỳnh

Tôi đến từ một vùng quê với những cánh đồng lúa bạt ngàn thẳng cánh cò bay Thái Bình,Việt Nam

Tôi là người rất thích khám phá và yêu thích sự mới lạ,t vô cùng thích chụp ảnh và đăng tải nó.Tôi cũng đã và đang tìm hiểu để trở thành ngừời hướng dẫn viên địa phương.Tôi đã và đnag có những kế hoạch cho thwoif gian sắp tới để có thể ra mắt các bạn những tấm ảnh đẹp để nói về con người,phong cảnh thiên nhiên những tập tục trong phong tục của đất nước Việt Nam nói chung và nơi tôi đang sống nói riêng.Rất mong nhận được sự ủng hộ cũng như sự chia sẻ của các bạn trên toàn thế giới để mỗi ngày chúng ta sống là một ngày vui và ngập tràn hạnh phúc.Cầu chúc cho mọi điều may mắn đến với gia đình cũng như các bạn 🙂

HÃY BIẾN MỖI NGÀY THÀNH MỘT NIỀM VUI Lê Qúy QuỳnhHÃY BIẾN MỖI NGÀY THÀNH MỘT NIỀM VUI Lê Qúy Quỳnh

Lê Qúy Quỳnh
Level 8

Hi

Good evening from Lake Titicaca Peru.

How was your day?

Level 10

Re: Hi

Hello from Prague @PaulMamani. Are you travelling?

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 4

Ga Huế.

Ga Huế_KieuPhuong_SGGa Huế_KieuPhuong_SG

Ga Huế_KieuPhuong_SGGa Huế_KieuPhuong_SG

Re: Ga Huế.

Hello @KieuPhuong_SG,

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. I just want to let you know that I am merging your post there.

You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already share.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Hi

Hello @PaulMamani,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thanks for sharing! What is this place that you are visiting, can you give some more details, a photo, caption and some description? This way many Local Guides will appreciate even more your post and it will drive more interaction.

Since you are new here, you probably are not aware of this, but Connect is place where Local Guides usually discuss topics related to Travel, Photography, Food & Drinks and many more. So before posting on Connect, please get acquainted with the following articles, which will help you make your experience here much more enjoyable: 14 helpful tips for using Connect and The 5 core values of Connect.

Thank you for your time and please don't forget to introduce yourself to the community in Introduce Yourself monthly thread. Just to let you know, as to keep everything organized, I am moving your post there.