Sonia1973's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Hi I am new to this community..

1. Hallo all of you. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this site. When i have time i read some of the posts. I am working in a very busy hospitality industry. So great to read where all of you are situated. Hope to hear more of your stories 
Eastern Cape, South Africa
1 comment
Connect Moderator

Re: Hi I am new to this community..

Hello @Sonia1973

Welcome to local guides connect.

I want to share you some information about arranging meet-ups .You can host your own meet-ups by planning it Host a meet up.

But before that, I recommend reading this post 

How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up 

which gives you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan and some guidance and tips for helping you organize a successful event for yourself and the Local Guides in your area!

Just for additional information, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them. 

And If you are interested in finding more ways how you can make your photo posts more engaging, in this good topic What makes a good post ? you'll find everything you need to know.

In addition,  You can also read these Tips : Using local Guides Connect

I hope you find this information useful.

Thank you. 

#letsguide

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge