Brett's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Here's your 2018

Just received yearly email from Google Timeline, I really love to see the dashboard of my travllet places, thanks for Timeline team doing this.

I traveled around the world once this year, how about yours?

Screenshot_2019-01-03-22-50-18~2.png

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Fine me on Instagram: brett.to.go
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Here's your 2018

Wow, @Brett, that's very impressive :). Thank you for sharing!

I wish you an even better 2019!

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Well done! I love stats like this and use a number of sites to track every one of my flights to get similar info. I've enjoyed getting the monthly email from Google Timeline but it looks like my annual summary one got lost in the cloud! Ooh well, hopefully you have many more trips planned for this new year!!

Level 10

Hi @VasT

would you have any idea why I didnt get this email? I remember last year I recived one and this time not...

cheers

Ksenia

Level 10

@Brett Whoa! You traveled a lot of 🤩🤴

Level 10

Maybe you have have made some changes in the settings/email preferences..maybe inadvertently 

Level 10

@KseniaM Maybe you have have made some changes in the settings/email preferences..maybe inadvertently

Level 10

@KseniaM@stevebintley I would suggest you wait a bit longer first (or check your junk mail), just like my case on monthly email.  

Usually they sent before 5th every month, but last month I only received by 14th.  Although the email schedule may not be schedule is not stable, but eventually they will send it out.

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Fine me on Instagram: brett.to.go
Former Google Contributor

@KseniaM as @GhazalaShah mentioned before me, have you changed your settings?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Yes @Brett @KseniaM this happens in my case too. The timeline email comes earlier and the one showing my stats as a local guide takes around a couple of weeks to arrive.