RatishNarayanan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Here’s my Story, what’s yours?

Hey Guides from around the world, I am a local guide from Hyderabad, India and here’s my Local Guide Story. 

I have been using Google maps from a long time now and I had two reason for using it. One was to navigate and two was to rate restaurants or any place I visited that made me happy or left an impact. All I ever did was rate using the stars and rarely post a picture until the day i got a email from google maps saying I unlocked a level. 

Now that made me curious and I started reading about google maps and local guides. This is where It all started which was few months ago and I must tell you this, Google maps has now got me completely hooked on to it. The gamification is so amazing and to top it all I get meet and discuss with the coolest community in the world.

809EAC28-6BD3-4F13-AD5F-6525E4FA5F68.jpeg

4A213872-16AC-4497-ACE9-44B6A6B4CF19.jpeg

A0C3F35C-4E39-4C08-A241-A3EA68552E8F.jpeg

DF24D825-81CE-4FD2-B4C2-696794524669.jpeg

I see Google where ever I go now😊

Now there’s not a day that passes without Google Maps, all I can say is LOCAL GUIDE & PROUD. Thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
1 comment
Level 10

Re: Here’s my Story, what’s yours?

good brother @RatishNarayanan almost same is my story right now i am on level 8 but trying to get level 9 as soon as possible

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless