MutiahA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Bls: Here's How To Save The Planet Thru Your Reviews

Hi @MutiahA. Very intriguing that you have a ecotourism project on the way. I'll be happy to see a post about it. In fact, why don't you organize a meet-up if it suits it? You can check out How to host a meet-up to learn how to do it.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Googler

Re: Here's How To Save The Planet Thru Your Reviews

Hi @MutiahA. I loved reading this post and whoa, Local Guides did a lot of thinking about the good they could do in December/early January! 

I love what you're doing in updating reviews with how the environment is impacted (or not with reusable totes as in one of your reviews) to help others. It's not only generally helpful to a person, but to those who want to be more eco-friendly. 

Congratulations and see you in our reviews!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Terima kasih @MutiahA  telah menandai saya dalam post yang bagus. Ya... Akhirnya hastag bisa ditambahkan dalam review di google maps. Saya harus mulai gunakan itu.

Connect Moderator

Truly love this idea, @MutiahA! The power of the written word is very apparent when considering the fact we can really make a difference by including pertinent information like this in our reviews. Hashtags are an icing on the cake too. 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 9

Bls: Here's How To Save The Planet Thru Your Reviews

Hello @IrrPavlova. Thanks for stopping by. Sure, I already started a meet-up back then, Exploring Pulo Geulis in December 2018. It's a pioneer trip for this movement and it successful is what makes me more optimist about this #ecolifestyle project. I'd love to make more meet-ups about this campaign. 
Thanks a lot.

Mutiah

Level 9

Hello, @TraciC. Whoa, I also thank you that you read this post and happy about it.
Sure, I also excited with many new ideas that come up from fellow Local Guides friends here in Connect. The Maps updates really triggered many new ideas and it keeps getting bigger. Hopefully, many of the ideas can turn out successful and helpful for many people, for a better world we live in.

Thank you.

Mutiah

Level 9

Thanks for your story and kind words, @BudionoS!
You've already started it early than many others.. Congratulations on that! Sure, changing habits are not an easy task. I also hope that this small movement can be impactful on raising people awareness about the ecological impact that can be healed thru changing our daily living habits.

Anyway, would you mind sharing your experience in an #ecolifestyle meet-up in Surabaya? I think it'll gain much enthusiasm from our Local Guides friends. 

Regards,

Mutiah

Level 9

Hello @MahabubMunna - Thanks for your appreciation! Well, I just try my best to share the ideas that might be helpful someday. Our fellow Local Guides friends such as @EmekaUlor@SP31, and many others are also shared their great ideas - I'm inspired by them. Hopefully, you can join this movement too!

Best regards,

Mutiah

Level 9

Thanks a lot @KarenVChin! Sure, I also love for doing these small-but-helpful things.  Sometimes I also think that it's possible to teach the kids about #ecolifestyle from simple things. Such as encouraging them to keep their own litters when there's no nearby trash bin.
I want to know, how people perceive this idea and start to implement it in their environment, such as from teaching their kids, bring drinking bottle to the cafe, using mass transportation more often, and so on.  I can't wait to see the impact. Would you mind to share the ideas too in your own way? 🙂

Thank you.

Mutiah

Level 9

Terima kasih @RiverDefender untuk pendapat Anda. 
Tentu, saya sangat senang apabila kampanye ini dapat diikuti oleh banyak pihak sehingga menjadi isu yang semakin  dikenal banyak orang. Hal yang familiar jauh lebih mudah diterima daripada hal yang asing, itulah mengapa. Saya juga senang apabila #ecolifestyle dapat berkolaborasi dengan program Ciliwung dan #LGCTW yang digagas @ErmesT, karena mempunyai visi besar yang sama. 

Salam hangat,

Mutiah