恩楊's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Here in Taiwan

We have logic and smart as well as efficient Google branch here. But people  seems so shy sharing  their  experiences on map. How is the situation in your country?

Taiwan, Taipei City
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Here in Taiwan

Hi @恩楊, considering you're based in Taiwan (and it seems you're located pretty closed to Taipei) I'm a bit surprised to hear that. About a year ago Taipei was announced as having the most level 4 Local Guides in the world. And they recently won 1st place on the worldwide Local Guides challenge, rewarded by a special party event later this month. I would think the community would be pretty strong there. 

Have you tried joining the Taiwan Local Guides community? You'll be able to connect with other Local Guides in the country there 🙂

Level 2

Im so glad your information about Taiwan local guide community and how active people here acually are at using google map. Thanks for your report. Love fron Taiwan.

Level 8

As per @iyudhi, Taiwan LGs are very active in Maps.  

But @恩楊, we are really shy to participate in the Social Networks.

Level 2

Hi, I'm from Brazil! Around here people are pretty cool when it comes to GOOGLE. I'm feeling special for being a local guide. That way I can develop my technological and creativity skills. Kisses