Did you mean: 
Level 6

Helsinki International Boat Show 2018 #VR360

Helsinki, Finland
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Viite: Helsinki International Boat Show 2018 #VR360

Hi @Model24,

Are you from Helsinki? I've been once to this boat show back in the days and it was really cool! Was it held in Messukeskus? How did you like it? 

Have a look at our 14 helpful tips for using Connect for future posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Viite: Helsinki International Boat Show 2018 #VR360

Hey. This video from the last exhibition, at this time is the same, boats and yachts and there will be time I will go take off again. Yes, exhibitions in Messukeskus are informative and beautiful, thank you for your feedback!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Helsinki International Boat Show 2018 #VR360

Hi @Model24,

Thank you for sharing this interesting video with us! I just wanted to let you know that you can tag Connect members when you are replying to them by writing @ before their name. That's how they will receive a notification and will see your comment.

By the way, if you still haven't done this, you can take a moment to introduce yourself and get to know fellow Local Guides in our monthly Introduce Yourself - February 2019 topic.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!