lifeisgood618's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Helping small businesses

I'm so grateful to Google and the local guides community. As a business owner I find it my duty to help small businesses maximize their exposure on Google Maps. By just posting a few pictures a small business can be exposed to thousands of views. My mom taught me at a very young age that if we don't become students of change we become victims of it. Many small businesses don't advertise because they don't have the resources but now through Google Maps they can have a presence in the world. Thank you Google.

Andover, MA 01810, United States
5 comments
Level 9

Re: Helping small businesses

Hello @lifeisgood618

Welcome to Local Guides and Connect community forum. We are very happy to know about you & about your business. It is look like this is your first post in connect.

You can explore all sections of the community where you can check out the conversations happening among Local Guides.

Please check out this section for some tips on how to use community. There is various type 'Discussion Boards'. If your post is not relevant with any discussion board you can post your discussion on General Discussion.

Tips for getting started:

• Before posting Search the community !
  • You may introduce yourself first with us on our April 2017 introduction thread.
  • Don't forget to add location with your post.
  • Choose a nice descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people, but if you found any same title (same post) on 'Subject' then please avoid duplication.
  • Choose the nice photo & a nice story to share with us at 'Share Your Photos and Discoveries' section which is relevant with Local Guides.

If still you have any problem, feel free to ask for any help or tips. 

Thanks for sharing your contribution!

KamalHasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 7

Dear @lifeisgood618

I think that you are right. In this competitive world, one must change to adapt to the environment. Google now is helping small business for a better marketing procedure with free services (for one-year).

This is a chance for small businesses to improve their marketing strategy.

Ho Chi Minh City Local Guides Community Moderator | Viet Nam Local Guides Community Moderator
Level 8

A year free sounds awesome! How can I find more information on this? 

Level 5

Yes, I totally agree. I was surprised when last year I went to a small friend's hairdressers and local guides asked me to share an opinion and photos!!! And she never advertised on any media or has the means to do it.

Level 5

Thanks so much for the info, I had no idea