Help!

How to work as a local guide????

Bangladesh
1 comment
Level 8

Re: Help!

Hi @Jahir420 - You are already a Local Guide

Become a Local Guide

Sign in with your Google account and select your current location. Every place you review, photograph, add, edit, or provide additional info for on Google Maps earns you points toward unlocking something new.

Who can be a Local Guide

Local Guides is offered everywhere Google Maps is available. At this time, Google Maps is available in more than 40 countries and languages.

The Local Guides program is for individuals, not businesses. Contributions from businesses or business pages will not count toward Local Guides levels or benefits.

You must be 18 years* or older to participate in Local Guides. For more information, review the Local Guides Program Terms and Conditions.

Welcome to Local Guides Connect and I am very happy to meet you and as this seems to be one of your first post in here, may I take this opportunity to give you some information about Local Guides Community Forum Connect:

• The Help Desk Check this section as lot of questions are answered here.

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Happy guiding - Badruddeen

Local Guides is a global community of explorers who write reviewsshare photosanswer questionsadd or edit places, and check facts on Google Maps. Millions of people rely on contributions like yours to decide where to go and what to do.