Ak0661914's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Help plz!!!!

If you ever send me a gift, send 360 camera please, because I do not have the money to buy it and I am adding if I have joined before your gift, then I will buy it or if I can not afford it , Because I have to take India to the virtual world.

ASHISH KUMAR SARANGI
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Help plz!!!!

@Ak0661914 For a start, if not already, you can download the Google Street View app, search for it in the Play Store or App Store. And as long as your phone has a gyro built-in, you can use your phone to take good 360 images. That's free.

Try it and let us know how it goes.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Help plz!!!!

Hey @Ak0661914,

In addition to @StephenAbraham's advice I would recommend reading this article - How to capture your own Street View. It might helps you to start.

Also I would like to remind you that the Local Guides team has no plans to monetarily compensate any Google Maps contributors for their contributions to Google Maps at this time.  I think you'd also be interested in Why be a Local Guide? post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!