HeyJoe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Help me to wish Rob Ao a Happy Birthday

Greetings Local Guides, 

For those who watched LGSummit17 1 min video application or followed up announcement day you know what i am talking about. He did the best video & I got the gift from LG Team as the "The BEST LG Summit 17 Application Video"(*Sadly i want to add a video but i did but i when it comes to post it's not going through) category and before that he had a meme hilarious discussion "Types of Local Guides on Pre-Summit Announcement Day" (*This too) we were waiting for emails from LG Team honestly I was nervous and freaking out LOL!!

Fun fact about him; He is a Kenyan National Team Ice Hockey Player and Kenya is not a country that have winter season but he can still play.

Today Feb, 20 he his celebrating a new year / birthday Mr. Robert Ao Opiyo from KENYA. 

Kindly help me to show some love and wish him a warm Happy Birthday. If you had a chance to meet him in person share your moments (w/ a selfie or pic too if you have) share it.

Heri ya siku ya kuzaliwa Kaka @RobAo

Rob, Innocencia & I during the LG Summit 17.Rob, Innocencia & I during the LG Summit 17.

Rob & I @ Google SFRob & I @ Google SF

*Note to Moderators / Googlers: I tried to post external links on those quoted BOLD & ITALIC stories for references 6 times with this message "Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied." but it turns down the links and later all content was gone so glad I had a draft on my google email draft Thank you @ErmesT for the advice. Kindly look into this or advise us what to do. I guess others are having same experience. 

Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
10 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Help me to wish Rob Ao a Happy Birthday

Ok @HeyJoe

First of all

happy birthady @RobAo

After reading a lot of your post on FB, I cant wait to read your post of "An Olympic Local Guide"

ok, lets work

I will share it

T

This is a great video, guys, one of the best

Ad we cannot miss this post. Types of Local Guides on Pre-Summit Announcement Day

Thanks Rob for making it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Ermes

Level 9

Hey @ErmesT its on desktop. 

I will already PM you on FB and kindly look for the solution. I had long story of Yosemite due to same case I end up writing just couples of paragraphs coz i could remember all content again what i wrote also i was thinking what if happens again?

Thank you for your help.

Level 9

@HeyJoe, Thank you for the post.

@RobAo

Many many Happy returns of the day, Happy birthday. Have a good day ahead.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Happy birth day @RobAoIMG_20151202_130228.jpg

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Happy Birthday

Level 10

Happy birthday @RobAo! Congratulations on achieveng best application video for Summit17 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

Level 9

@MahabubMunna that cake looks delicious 😃

Connect Moderator

Happy Birthday @RobAo!  Technically, I am not late because it's still Tuesday here in San Francisco! = ) Hope you had an amazing day.

We missed you Local Guides here at LGSummit17!  Photo: Kenya Local Guide @RobAOWe missed you Local Guides here at LGSummit17! Photo: Kenya Local Guide @RobAO

I am happy we got to finally meet last year during #LGSummit17 and had a great time collaborating on this for all the Local Guides who were not able to attend:

Cheers,

Karen