MIHashimi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Help Me Dear Google Moderators

Screenshot (10).png

Dear @GeorgesHR @OSAMA First I received this email and I open this link & registered there and again I received below email that my document is completed, I want to Ask Is there something else needed for the application or not? I don`t want to miss this year big event.

Screenshot (11).png

Afghanistan
8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Help Me Dear Google Moderators

@MIHashimi,  you are okay now! Google just needed for you to complete and sign the  Google Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).  

Google currently has everything it needs from you to save your spot to attend Connect Live. The last email you are showing here is to confirm that you have correctly completed and signed the online NDA form. All before June 20th! = )

Next Steps is to wait for the Travel Agency to contact you directly to start the process of helping you get your US Visa.

@GeorgesHR, would you agree?

Look forward to meeting you in October.

Cheers,

Karen

View solution in original post

Level 9

Hello @MIHashimi,

Congratulations to you for getting selected for connect live. I don't know much more about privacy of connect live but I think the mail screenshot shared by you might be confidential. Kindly remove the screenshot and one of our moderator will be in touch with you shortly. 

@MIHashimi wrote:

Dear @GeorgesHR @OSAMA First I received this email and I open this link & registered there and again I received below email that my document is completed, I want to Ask Is there something else needed for the application or not? I don`t want to miss this year big event.

Edit: P. S. Osama is not a moderator. I'm tagging here @TraciC to look over this. 

Thank you. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

Hi @MIHashimi, if there is a something else you will get further instructions from your email.

Connect Moderator
Solution

@MIHashimi,  you are okay now! Google just needed for you to complete and sign the  Google Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).  

Google currently has everything it needs from you to save your spot to attend Connect Live. The last email you are showing here is to confirm that you have correctly completed and signed the online NDA form. All before June 20th! = )

Next Steps is to wait for the Travel Agency to contact you directly to start the process of helping you get your US Visa.

@GeorgesHR, would you agree?

Look forward to meeting you in October.

Cheers,

Karen

Former Google Contributor

@MIHashimi I'm writing to confirm what Karen said - you're all set 💯👌🏼 

@KarenVChin any issues with applications, you can tag me (instead of @GeorgesHR) 😊

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for confirming this for us @brittym.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

All Okay Dear @MIHashimi as our great moderators said , and congraaaats again , hope to meet you in SF with @KarenVChin , @HeyJoe and all 

anything you need just ask and our helpful moderators can help you 😉

@MIHashimi wrote

Level 9

bro @deepakjhic kindly take it easy 😉 maybe you will be a moderator and we will ask you :)) you deserve it 🙂

Level 9

@OSAMA wrote:

bro @deepakjhic kindly take it easy 😉 maybe you will be a moderator and we will ask you :)) you deserve it 🙂

Dear bro you're getting me wrong. I think the mean of my last reply to this thread was in different words and I apologize for that. 

@OSAMA

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.