craziebtch69a's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Hello, new person here

My name is Tami 

Love being a local guide to help others find the right place. ( not a fan of closed buildings)

I love to share info about places I have been. 

So I was playing on Google maps when I saw the local guide stuff. Figure I would check it out.

Fun fact about me is I travel all over America. I have a box I named chestley and I take silly photo's of him all over the place and post on Facebook for my kids and stalkers to enjoy. Yes I am that odd person. 

Being a local guide is easy. And I get to help others find free WiFi and the best RV parks all over the place. Please feel free to talk to me anytime. And if possible help me become a better guide. Thanks 

TamiMe and my manMe and my man

Wichita, KS, United States
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Hello, new person here

Hi @craziebtch69a. Welcome to Local Guides Connect community forum. It's nice to have you here, please introduce yourself on this post Introduce Yourself – May 2017 so everyone gets to know about you and your contributions with the community.

Here are some tips for you to get started:

• "About Local Guides" section has some really good tips on how to interact with the community and the Local Guides users from all over the world. 
  • Search the community Before posting, keep in mind that others may have asked your question because it might be answered already. Don’t worry if you don’t know how to use the forum, this thread will explain you how to do it, it’s really simple.
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure it’s important to the content of the post, this way you will be able to get in touch with other Local Guides from your country or even better, around your area.
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.
  • Don't use this community as a platform to sell your products, services, or rent properties.
Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides

View solution in original post

Level 8

Yay welcome to the Local Guides Connect family 🙂 

Looking forward to more of your post @craziebtch69a

Level 10

@craziebtch69a Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Why don't you introduce yourself at "Introduce Yourself - May 2017 "?

Level 5

I thought I was there lol. Thank you. I.will go there now

Level 8
Solution

Hi @craziebtch69a. Welcome to Local Guides Connect community forum. It's nice to have you here, please introduce yourself on this post Introduce Yourself – May 2017 so everyone gets to know about you and your contributions with the community.

Here are some tips for you to get started:

• "About Local Guides" section has some really good tips on how to interact with the community and the Local Guides users from all over the world. 
  • Search the community Before posting, keep in mind that others may have asked your question because it might be answered already. Don’t worry if you don’t know how to use the forum, this thread will explain you how to do it, it’s really simple.
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure it’s important to the content of the post, this way you will be able to get in touch with other Local Guides from your country or even better, around your area.
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.
  • Don't use this community as a platform to sell your products, services, or rent properties.
Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides