Did you mean: 
Level 10

Hello from Louisville, Kentucky

I wanted to say Hello to all of you from Kentucky 😀

Louisville, KY, United States
9 comments
Level 10

Re: Hello from Louisville, Kentucky

Hello @MelanieRudolph, welcome to localguidesconnect forum. We are glad to see you here. You can introduce yourself with other local guides over the world here. Also being a part of local guide you can be benefited & can earn levels, points and badges. Thank you so much. This is me Bishowvijaya from Nepal. Have a great time. Thanks a lot for being here. 🙂

Level 10

Hi Melanie!

I'm a guide in Louisville too! I do a photo walk on first Fridays during the First Friday Hop. I'm thinking about starting a meet up every first Friday for guides so we can meet up and walk the galleries together and maybe get food/drinks or something afterwards. Let me know if you would like to join us.

Highly skilled. Ultra motivated. Super analytical. Tenacious. Occasionally funny.
Level 7

Hello Melanie,

Are you going to be at the Guide Walk tonight? I am and I am not the greatest walker but it sounds fun. I hope you can make it as this is the first real get together that I know of. It's over at 8:00PM so we should miss the bad weather. Hope to talk to you soon.

Bye

Level 6

Hello my name is Steve and I am also in Louisville. 

Level 7

Hello Steve,

Great to hear from you, I hope to meet you soon at a Friday walk event.

Sincerely

Level 7

Hello Jael H,

Are we still doing the First Friday Hop? I cannot find anything for the last few months. Is it still going to happen for October? Where are we going to walk? Contact me on Hangouts if you would like to talk/bounce ideas about it.

Thank you for all of the hard work you have done with this function.

Level 5

Hello Melanie! Nice to meet another Louisville guide.

Level 10

Are you in Louisville? 

Level 5

Yes, off Trevillian Way. My name is Chris.