CaptainG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Hello from Greece!

Hello everyone .. I live and work in Thessaloniki. Thessaloniki is located in the Region of Macedonia in Greece. I plan to organize a community of local guides. Please anyone who is interested in communicating with me ...

Thank you for your time.

Kostas Misialis, MSc Gardener/Forester

Greece
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Hello from Greece!

@CaptainGHi

Welcome to Local Guides Connect Forum and Thanks for your Posting on Connect....

Its a great initiate i think, for this start you may invites your nearby or close friends at first.

then read this help post for new community moderation ..

hope you will successful ..

Happy guiding ...

Level 6

Hi Kosta,

Despite the terrible delay here I am. I'm the lead of the gdg community and we were thinking to actively promote local guides and have a few meetups focused on that. 

Let exchange a few thoughts if you want 

Level 8

Hello, Captain @CaptainG

A very warm welcome to Local Guides Connect. I am glad to meet you. 

I would recommend first to introduce yourself to this board. Introduce Yourself - September 2017

Here's a template to introduce yourself. And a photo or two to spice it up. 🙂

Name:
What do I love about being a Local Guide:
I love to share:
How did I hear about Local Guides:
Fun Fact About Me:

To get around easily I'll share a few links for you so you can run through Local Guides Connect easily.

1. Getting Started
  2. Connect with other Local Guides
  3. News and Updates

If you need any assistance while on Connect or any issue on contributing to Google Maps please give a shout to the appropriate board and someone from Connect would assist you. You can also give ideas and recommendations to Connect to improve Google Local Guides and it's services.

Hope this helps and cheers.

Level 7

Good luck.A great idea and initiative and I wish you every success.