SoniaK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Hello From Bangladesh!

Hi Guys,

This is Vishnu Kumar Sarker. I am from Bangladesh, a green country in East Asia. 

I am new in Local Guides Connect but I like to start myself as Google Maps Maker from last year.

For my profession, I have to move around the country Bangladesh. Meanwhile, I have visited 63 districts out of 64 of our country.

I like to travel, I have opportunity to travel from my job side.During traveling, I faced many interesting events which I can share with rest of world.

So, I like to be regular in Local Guide Connect.

I love Google Maps because it helps us a lot to find a new place, shop, ATM, Petrol Pump, bus stop etc.

I believe, same things happen to all when they moves to a new place.

I like to add, edit the places because when I do add a new place or edit a place, it will stay forever for whole of world. So, by this add, edit, I am keeping contribution to the mankind forever. This is my secret to be a Local Guide.

Hope, we well make better world together for future generation.

WP_20150418_065.jpg 

Connect Moderator

Re: Hello from Bangladesh

Thank you @MahabubMunna @AsiveC and @AslamMo. Wishing you too the best for your submission!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Hello From Bangladesh!

Hi @EngrVishnuKumarS

A warm welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum.  Glad you are here with us!

As you are new to the forum, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? For example, this section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
- Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
- Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
- Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
- Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. Don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our  April 2017 introduction thread, too, if still you haven't done it yet, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips. 

Many thanks and have fun with Local Guides!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 9

Thanks @soniaB
Connect Moderator

Re: Hello From Bangladesh!

Hi @EngrVishnuKumarS! Welcome to Connect!

Level 8

Hi @SoniaK!

Nice introduction, amazing pictures and traveling experience!

Salsa must be fun:) I also wanted to learn it but eventually we learned rocky dance.

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Andras_H. Indeed, Salsa is fun. It refreshes your mind so much that you won't even realize when you have burnt those extra kilos off your body yet you are enjoying. 

I have an idea. How about you teach me paragliding and I teach you salsa, when we meet in San Francisco? (Am I being a little over ambitious? :P)

Connect Moderator

Thank you @LucioV. I love sharing my travel stories. I hope it inspires people more for traveling. I just wish this world did not have any border between the lands and we could travel anywhere in the world we wanted! Sometimes I feel, I should have been born a bird, then I think, I am better this way. After all, birds can't post on Connect. 😉

Level 8

@soniaB wrote:

Thank you @Andras_H. Indeed, Salsa is fun. It refreshes your mind so much that you won't even realize when you have burnt those extra kilos off your body yet you are enjoying. 

I agree, however I didn't count the kilos 🙂

@soniaB wrote:

I have an idea. How about you teach me paragliding and I teach you salsa, when we meet in San Francisco? (Am I being a little over ambitious? :P) 

@SoniaK hehe, that would be nice 😄