JojoGogo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Hello fellow guides!

Very new to this...but apparently it's the place for me!?1 of my many review pics1 of my many review pics

Toronto, ON, Canada
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Hello fellow guides!

Hey @JojoGogo,

Welcome to Connect!

This looks delicious! Thanks for sharing the photo! I'd love to know more about this dish. Mind telling us what type of burger this is?

That said, for tips on creating your own great posts on Connect, please see 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Hello fellow guides!

Hi @JojoGogo,

Thanks for sharing this yummy dish.

Onion rings are my favorite. Could you please tell what is the sauce on the friench fries? I thing burgers have to be super juicy. Do you agree with that?

By the way, have you shared your review of this place on Google Maps? It'll be of great use to other passionate hikers who are looking for more information about the mountains they're visiting before going there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!