MashaPS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2019

received_1939893309441146.jpeg

Hello Everyone 😊 I am Rey Pedrabuena from Philippines . I'm just new here as a local guide. 

Level 6

Hello World, This is Adil from Mumbai, India living in Dubai, UAE. I love nature photography and I love to travel a lot. As I am new here on Local Guides connect, hope I will have a good time here. 

• Name: Adil
  • What I love about being a Local Guide: Since I joined the Local Guides program, I am impressed with how people here are keen on helping each other. When I am choosing a new place to visit, I prefer to read reviews written by Local Guides from all around the world. Also, I am trying to be as useful to other Local Guides, by sharing my opinions and photos, as they were for me.
  • My favorite thing to explore: I love to travel a lot. Before each trip, I always explore the place on Google Maps. But when I have a chance to explore new places, I prefer doing this as a local. 
Level 5

Santai sejenak

IMG_20190123_221604_906.jpg

Sejenak pergi dari kebisingan kota

Level 8

Hello I'm new in local guides connect!

• Name: Bianka
  • What I love about being a Local Guide: I really like how we can help people to know our city and maybe immprove the economy of small business that doesn't get much attention due it's locations, some of my contibutions I want them to be useful for the community.
  • My favorite thing to explore: My favorite thing is reaching those small restaurants with amazing food that almost nobody know, also small places with services for the town that are so nice in the way they treat you.

I look forward to know people of Mexico, some of the communities that I found are almost abandoned, no one is answer my direct messages, I think they may be out of this topics.

Plese if you are from Mexico say Hi!

Level 6

Hello Connect

Halo google local guide connect. 

Setahun kemarin saya menemukan keseruan baru sewaktu buka google maps dan memberi review ke tempat yang saya kunjungi. Setelah started jadi local guide, baru tau ternyata review kita dihargai dan dapat poin.. Wah seru ni, secara saya suka main game dan ini kyk main game tapi di dunia nyata.. 😁.. Terlepas dari itu, saya juga baru tau ternyata review saya membantu orang lain menemukan info mengenai tempat-tempat yang hendak mereka kunjungi.. 

Akhirnya sekarang malah ketagihan untuk reviews terus... Dan kemarin menemukan kalau ada komunitasnya disini. 😁 

Ini sharing singkat saya mengawali local guide😁 

Level 8

Hello everyone ☺i am re Sachin from Indian i am just New here as a local guide

Re local guides 2018:year in review                                                    it unleasheh me to discover myself ,I find myself more useful to society. It gives me opportunity to share my experience with people through photo's&videos. Whenever I post review on maps it's gives me realization that this is going to help people those who are visiting later so I carry that responsibility to keep it genuine & honest from my side. #localguide #letsguide #googlemaps 

#honestcomment 

#happybeinghere 

Level 8

Hii dianey am saying Mexico so amazing sweta 20190123_194216.jpg

Level 9

Re: Hello everyone ☺i am re Sachin from Indian i am just New here as a local guide

Hello @Sachin16

Welcome to the Local Guides Connect community, 

It will be nice if Introduce yourself January 2019 here, you will find about other local guides as well.

Google Moderator

Re: Hello everyone ☺i am re Sachin from Indian i am just New here as a local guide

Hello @Sachin16,

Welcome to Connect!

As it looks like it is first time you are posting in the forum, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? You can check these 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Check the article New to the community for more information about the Local Guides program in case you have any questions.

To make your post more interactive you can read this article on How do I write a post on Connect?

P.S.: I will merge your post with our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - January 2019.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Hello everyone, Adil here from Dubai, UAE.Hello everyone, Adil here from Dubai, UAE.